TM-News- - Page 492

Closed Thread
Page 492 of 903 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542592 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    rofl this is a completely inaccurate list of that squad. for starters, abedzadeh and azizi weren't on that team...no wonder you love this team so much. it's because you imagined it!
    I am talking about the generation of players in those years 2000-2008. Many of people in this list are in 2004 team.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AminGP View Post
    I had so many good memories with that team melli and their players. Even in 2001-2002 we had an excellent team. Nikbakht vahedi was so good on the left and the whole team was on fire
    Truly we could make 2002 WC and make wonders just like Japan and Korea. That world cup many teams were weak and we could easily pass to R16. Chiro was good coach. I remember our team smashed Slovakia in their terf with Ali Karimi's hat-trick. When Iran could not advanced on play off against Ireland when Golmohamadi scored a goal in Tehran I was so sad. When I saw he was crying because he thought he lost his chance to play in WC, I cried too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PersianLegion For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,492 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Just look at Ali Karimi's assist for Enayati. Do we get another Ali Karimi?

If those were supposed to be the best goals of the AC2004, then I'm sorry, but very few of our goals even during the past 10-15 years come up to the level of the first 2 goals Karimi scored in the same tournament against S. Korea, let alone any of our goals in this video. He scored both with his head. first from a pass by Kaebi, the second one from a pass by Mahdavikia. I specially like the second one!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 3,059 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Haji Mayeli critisizing (acutally insulting) CQ once more

+ CQ left Iran and uses the of his former wife as an excuse to stay in Portugal that long. He maybe wants to wait until the 1st anniversity of her death to return back to Iran
    + We got great results at the WC, AC and crushed Turkmenistan with a couple of goals
    + This man claimed to be a under hostage in Iran, a certain group advertises for him to brainwash the mass
    + He is two months away from Iran, now the media claims: God forbid he becomes Mexico's new coach. This man's biggest achievment was to be Manchester United's number 2. In fact, he wasn't even their number 2 as Manchester United contrains 17, 18 coaches who divide their work.
    To MK:

YAS #1

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,795 Times in 4,337 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    This man's biggest achievment was to be Manchester United's number 2. In fact, he wasn't even their number 2 as Manchester United contrains 17, 18 coaches who divide their work.
    Someone ask him "what was YOUR biggest achievment???"
    The answer should shut him up.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Persianking View Post
    Welcome back, Persianking! Hadn't seen you around for quite some time. Your posts are always appreciated!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,729 Times in 1,309 Posts
    6-2 destruction of South Korea.

Editor in Chief, PFDC Website
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,812 Times in 3,579 Posts
    ^ Too bad CQ never defeated South Korea in a decisive game...oh, wait.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martin-Reza For This Useful Post:

YAS #1

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,795 Times in 4,337 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorestani View Post
    Welcome back, Persianking! Hadn't seen you around for quite some time. Your posts are always appreciated!
    As usual, thanks for the kind words Lorestani!! I am working on something and will come back next year with new videos

Quote Originally Posted by mahestan View Post
    6-2 destruction of South Korea.
    I was rather talking about his career as a whole, not specific results. MK tries to play down CQ's CV, but in reality CQ's biggest failure is greater than MK's biggest achievement.

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nariman For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,729 Times in 1,309 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    ^ Too bad CQ never defeated South Korea in a decisive game...oh, wait.
    eh, I would've liked to see another 6-2 defeat, not a last minute 1-0.

As usual, thanks for the kind words Lorestani!! I am working on something and will come back next year with new videos

I was rather talking about his career as a whole, not specific results. MK tries to play down CQ's CV, but in reality CQ's biggest failure is greater than MK's biggest achievement.

I was being sarcastic. Overall MK isn't anywhere near qualified as CQ to be a national team head coach.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.