2. Spurs
    3. Fulham
    4. Brentford
    5. Chelsea
    6. Palace
    7. West Ham​
    the Potter effect

Comment

They just spent an insane amount of money on a Ukrainian player who is nowhere near worth that money!

Comment

I just felt the need to bump up the thread dedicated to that english scrub and all his peasant fans calling themselves iranian 😁

Comment

Chelsea lose at home to 20th placed & managerless Southampton.

potter ball.

Comment

If he gets fired then he will be available for TM coach selection. You never know, Taj migh go after him and as a big surprise he signs on the rebound.. 💣

I expect atleast one member to be hosting a grand party if that becomes reality. 😁
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Chelsea lose at home to 20th placed & managerless Southampton.

potter ball.
              Bruh, I seriously believe Alireza is getting energy boosts everytime it goes bad for potter! At least the correlation is there!

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Bruh, I seriously believe Alireza is getting energy boosts everytime it goes bad for potter! At least the correlation is there!
                If he scores a hattrick the same week as Potter gets fired, your definitely on to something 🧐😆
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Maybe he should sign Jb and then bench him to future show his coaching acumen.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

If he scores a hattrick the same week as Potter gets fired, your definitely on to something 🧐😆
                    Chelsea 0 Tottenham 2. Arj having a great game and coach let him rest his legs for future games. Hat trick next time!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Potter: “I know the responsibility. It's not good enough for this club and so I take full responsibility for those results. It isn't good enough for Chelsea. The players gave it everything, they are hurting. It’s my responsibility”.

Boy, he is ready to fall on his sword. Chelsea management just have to let him do it. It's painful to watch.

Comment

Bro looking like he's aged 10 years since leaving BHA

Comment

That bearded disgestive cracker just won today. Guess who got subbed out eventhough he played well today? Alireza. Graham digestive crackers success is indeed linked to Jahanbakhsh having bad luck.

Comment

Chelsea figured him out. He reached his limit and can no longer stumble up. His fall from grace will be swift and permanent.

Comment

To paraphrase the Potter pretzel logic ("Alireza is good enough for the starting XI but not the bench"):

Potter is good enough for the EPL, but not the top 5 leagues

HAHAHHAHA

Comment

Working...
                                X