Graham Potter - The Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Weghorst, a bum who owes his career to Jahanbakhsh’s assists, puts burnley ahead of fajre potter fc.
    Did he also assist him in Bundesliga?

Nokhodi jan, like I said in the Azmoun thread, Weghorst is a certain profile kind of striker Burnley were looking for that can replace Chris Wood as a target man and can also cope with their world renown hoofball brand of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
      This thread is hilarious. He's by far the best and most modern/progressive English manager in the world right now. He will be managing a top 4 EPL team within 2 years.
      Conte vaghti Tottenham raa tark kone shayad be Potter pishnahad midan, chon ingilisi ast.

Amma Potter be nazare man marz o haddesh taa yek teami dar EL manande West Ham ast, ya Leicester.

Dige bishtar az in nemitone rosht kone, agar ham bere Tottenham ya Arsenal natije nakhaahad gereft,

che berese be Liverpool, Chelsea ya bashgaahaaye Manchester.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Did he also assist him in Bundesliga?

Nokhodi jan, like I said in the Azmoun thread, Weghorst is a certain profile kind of striker Burnley were looking for that can replace Chris Wood as a target man and can also cope with their world renown hoofball brand of football.
        Are, bazikone badi nist, amaare golzanish dar Bundesliga kheili khoob bood.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Dear Lord, how many excuses does Nisfejahan have 😂😂😂😂

Comment

All things considered I do think they are doing surprisingly well in the table given the standard of some of their players... https://www.theguardian.com/football...erleague/table

They are reasonably safe from relegation with a lot of stronger squads beneath them.

I don't think Potter treated jahanbakhsh well when he finally reached some consistent form for four games in a row, but can't deny he hasn't overachieved with this squad. They're only two places away from a Europa Conference League spot....

Comment

Too soon to say I told you so?!!!

Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Not sure you can use 'too soon to say I told you so?' when you've been throwing the same crap at the wall for 3 years and still failing to make any of it stick.

You're currently posting at a furious rate in defence of our national team manager on the basis that he is getting the results to achieve the team's objective and then you're criticising Potter for a bad run of form even though he got the results which achieved the team's objective with about half the season to go and who is consistently succeeding with the team. Make up your mind

Comment

You know what’s better than xP? Actual points.

Comment

Brighton beating Arsenal 2-0 away ... still 20 minutes to go

Wow

Comment

Lol. I’m an arsenal fan and this is quintessential Arsenal.

Comment

WOW Enock Mwepu, what a player! I remember him from that infamous Zambia - Iran U-20 World Cup match in 2017.

It seems that Brighton always get the better of Arsenal, especially with Potter at the helm.

Comment

Also Arsenal is exactly the kind of team that would then hire Potter next season after a result like this and then repeat the same damn mistakes we’ve been making for a decade plus ;(

Comment

You know what’s better than xP? Actual points.
                            Lol. I’m an arsenal fan and this is quintessential Arsenal.
                            Think he heard you, lad.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              Too soon to say I told you so?!!!

BOYCOTT Nisfejahan

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                Not sure you can use 'too soon to say I told you so?' when you've been throwing the same crap at the wall for 3 years and still failing to make any of it stick.

You're currently posting at a furious rate in defence of our national team manager on the basis that he is getting the results to achieve the team's objective and then you're criticising Potter for a bad run of form even though he got the results which achieved the team's objective with about half the season to go and who is consistently succeeding with the team. Make up your mind
                                Get back to me when he finishes higher than his predecessor who was fired for bad results. You do realize that right?!! I mean all this info is one google search away😂😂So let’s see if he can finally do that after 3 years in charge.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X