No announcement yet.

UEFA Euro 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible tournament to me still. Way too static.

Italy is playing very well which means they won’t win it all!

Comment

FYI. Erickson will get an ICD (ie Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator) due to a heart arrhythmia. This will jumpstart his heart if he ever has another cardiac arrest. Scary, but so glad he got help quickly. It's almost a godsend that this occurred during the Euro match in front of everyone. He got immediate care with the best of medical staff. Imagine if this occurred when he was asleep or if he was in the shower, without anyone around. It would have been the end.

Comment

England vs scotland
        Is must watch
        England should breeze but scotland will give their heart for a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
          England vs scotland
          Is must watch
          England should breeze but scotland will give their heart for a draw.
          Must get bored match hahaha. Sooo boring so far

Comment

England-Scotland is one of the strongest reasons so far why the Euros should only have 8 teams.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

France underwhelming again. Hungary leading 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Must get bored match hahaha. Sooo boring so far
                The game was nothing compare to movie braveheart.
                Give Scottish respect they got a nice draw.
                Beside all the political b.s between the 2 countries
                Each also vlaim they INVENTED soccer.
                Any way if england finish 1st they either play france,germany or Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  FYI. Erickson will get an ICD (ie Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator) due to a heart arrhythmia. This will jumpstart his heart if he ever has another cardiac arrest. Scary, but so glad he got help quickly. It's almost a godsend that this occurred during the Euro match in front of everyone. He got immediate care with the best of medical staff. Imagine if this occurred when he was asleep or if he was in the shower, without anyone around. It would have been the end.
                  Unfortunately this happened to my 39 year old nephew while he was sleep

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                    Unfortunately this happened to my 39 year old nephew while he was sleep
                    Rest in Peace.

Comment

Denmark literally raped Russia. I mean Russia had nothing to show/offer. What a great team Denmark is. Would have been a shame had their not makes it to the next round. So unlucky in their first 2 matches.

On a side note, Russia was horrendous throughout the tournament. Could this be indicative of the level of their football and their domestic league? Azmoun? Get out of that league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Denmark literally raped Russia. I mean Russia had nothing to show/offer. What a great team Denmark is. Would have been a shame had their not makes it to the next round. So unlucky in their first 2 matches.

On a side note, Russia was horrendous throughout the tournament. Could this be indicative of the level of their football and their domestic league? Azmoun? Get out of that league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I think its more of a sign of what happens when your team doesnt have consistent turnover through the years. Russias starting XI doesnt change much. Mario Fernandes, Kudryashov, Yuri Zhirkov, even Dzyuba. No competition for their spots and all have been in the team for at least 10 years now

Comment

Austria
                          Denmark
                          Holland
                          These 3 play beautiful powerful football always
                          And nothing to show for trophy wise. add belgium and swiss to that list too.
                          Russia is a joke and that wc hosting instead of put them in right direction have backfired.that coach of them errr gorbachov should get fired and i love to see italian d minded coach them since they play ok d and they are physically strong.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            Austria
                            Denmark
                            Holland
                            These 3 play beautiful powerful football always
                            And nothing to show for trophy wise. add belgium and swiss to that list too.
                            Russia is a joke and that wc hosting instead of put them in right direction have backfired.that coach of them errr gorbachov should get fired and i love to see italian d minded coach them since they play ok d and they are physically strong.
                            Holland and Denmark have won the European Championship.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What a shite tournament so far.
                              Overrated because its Europe.
                              Besides the beautiful pitches, stadiums and production - most of the games have been trash.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Holland and Denmark have won the European Championship.
                                Yeah but beside that and 3 wcfinal appearances by holland with all the talent and organized football they play they have truly underachieved overall.
                                Would love to see one of these nations win a wc maybe too much to ask.

Comment

Working...
                                X