Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
UEFA Euro 2020
Collapse
X
-
Wowwww that wasn’t even a penalty. No body contact. Even the British commentators doubted the validity of the penalty call.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leave a comment:
-
Schmeichel might not be allowed back in England if Denmark takes this one
Leave a comment:
-
Have you met Mexicans or Russians?Originally posted by Keano View PostBiggest hooligans of all nations
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leave a comment:
-
British commentator on the obvious non-foul awarded to the British player: "It was a soft one"
Leave a comment:
-
I love this Danish team. Although I have always been fond of England football but I hope Denmark wins this one
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leave a comment:
-
Denmark scores.
Would love to see a shot of the British royal family crying :-)
Leave a comment:
-
I wouldn’t count Denmark out just yet they have as much momentum as England and all that needs to happen is for them to have a good day and England have an off one. Even if England play the way they did vs Germany they won’t beat this Denmark team. I really hope they humble the BritishOriginally posted by kateb View PostWell to all youngsters
Learned today how italy is
In semifinals
They get outplay but they advance.
England vs italy
Wow
Leave a comment:
Users Viewing This Topic
Collapse
There are 0 users viewing this topic.
footer ad
Collapse
Leave a comment: