Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UEFA Euro 2020 Tournament Draw

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • perspolis#1
    replied
    Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
    I hope Portugal gets beaten hard.
    Of course they have dark horse potential in the group but Portugal relies a lot on their midfield bullying the other team. I doubt they would be able to vs Kante/Pogba/Matuidi or Goretzka/Brandt/Havertz

    Leave a comment:


  • diz
    replied
    Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
    I hope Portugal gets beaten hard.
    They will. France is solid with a deep team, and Germany will get their act together by Euro2020 and be as technical as ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Navid_
    replied
    I hope Portugal gets beaten hard.

    Leave a comment:


  • Philosophy_King
    replied
    Just hope for a quick exit in the case of Turkey and Portugal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Azeem98
    replied
    Portugal haven't beaten Germany in a major tournament for quite a long time now but I'm sure this time they will win

    Leave a comment:


  • Azeem98
    replied
    Group A : Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, Wales

    Group B : Russia, Denmark, Belgium, Finland

    Group C : Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria (Georgia, Kosovo, Belarus, North Macedonia)

    Group D : England, Croatia, Czech Republic (Scotland, Israel, Norway, Serbia)

    Group E : Spain, Poland, Sweden (N Ireland, Bosnia, Slovakia or Ireland)

    Group F : Germany, France, Portugal (Iceland, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary)

    Leave a comment:


  • Rooyintan
    replied
    I was West Germany fan => Germany => Spain and this time I'll be supporting Belgium.

    Go Red Devils

    Leave a comment:


  • Azeem98
    started a topic UEFA Euro 2020 Tournament Draw

    UEFA Euro 2020 Tournament Draw

    Saturday 30th November

    teams qualified so far:

    Austria
    Belgium
    Croatia
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    England
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Italy
    Netherlands
    Poland
    Portugal
    Russia
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    Turkey
    Ukraine
    Wales

    Some groups pre-determined due to being a host nation:

    Group A - Italy

    Group B - Russia, Denmark

    Group C - Netherlands

    Group D - England

    Group E - Spain

    Group F - Germany

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X