Wrestling World Championships in Kazakhstan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrestling World Championships in Kazakhstan

From 14-22 Sept, there will be the World Wrestling Championships in Kazakhstan.

Bad news for Iran: two of our best wrestlers, Reza Yazdani (97 kg) and Parviz Hadi(120kg) are injured and will be replaced. I am very sad, specially for Yazdani who did very well recently.

Iran’s Freestyle Lineup
    57kg - Reza ATRINAGHARCHI
    61kg - Behnam Eshagh EHSANPOOR
    65kg - Amirmohammad Babak YAZDANICHERATI
    70kg - Yones Aliakbar EMAMICHOGHAEI
    74kg - Reza Alireza AFZALIPAEMAMI
    79kg - Bahman Mohammad TEYMOURI
    86kg - Hassan Aliazam YAZDANICHARATI
    92kg - Alireza Mohammad KARIMIMACHIANI
    97kg - Ali Khalil SHABANIBENGAR
    125kg - Yadollah MOHEBI

https://unitedworldwrestling.org/art...ptember-3-2019

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    From 14-22 Sept, there will be the World Wrestling Championships in Kazakhstan.

Bad news for Iran: two of our best wrestlers, Reza Yazdani (97 kg) and Parviz Hadi(120kg) are injured and will be replaced. I am very sad, specially for Yazdani who did very well recently.

Iran’s Freestyle Lineup
    57kg - Reza ATRINAGHARCHI
    61kg - Behnam Eshagh EHSANPOOR
    65kg - Amirmohammad Babak YAZDANICHERATI
    70kg - Yones Aliakbar EMAMICHOGHAEI
    74kg - Reza Alireza AFZALIPAEMAMI
    79kg - Bahman Mohammad TEYMOURI
    86kg - Hassan Aliazam YAZDANICHARATI
    92kg - Alireza Mohammad KARIMIMACHIANI
    97kg - Ali Khalil SHABANIBENGAR
    125kg - Yadollah MOHEBI

https://unitedworldwrestling.org/art...ptember-3-2019
    Out of curiosity, do we know what is the home province for each wrestler?

I know that mostly are from Mazandaran. However I would like to see what other provinces have at least one wrestler in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post

I know that mostly are from Mazandaran. However I would like to see what other provinces have at least one wrestler in the team.
      Yeah, i guess most of them are from Mazandaran. As far as i know Parvis Hadi is from (Basmenj -Azarbaijan) and Alireza M. Karimimachiani is from Karaj.

Comment

How about our Greco list?
        Both are being held in the same period.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Guys please post anything with regards to us and the US here, I want to share it with my hamkar Amrikai

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Guys please post anything with regards to us and the US here, I want to share it with my hamkar Amrikai
            No please don't share anything with your co-worker. Yanks have been defeating our wrestlers in recent years

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              Yeah, i guess most of them are from Mazandaran. As far as i know Parvis Hadi is from (Basmenj -Azarbaijan) and Alireza M. Karimimachiani is from Karaj.
              Thanks. Yes I know about those two.

You see there used to be a time that national team would have wrestlers from Khorasan, Gilan, Khuzestan and Kermanshah. But now I've noticed that mostly are from Mazandaran, Tehran and Alborz provinces.
              Mazandaran has always had good wrestlers but now they seem to have most of the team from that province.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post

57, Atri (Mazandaran)
                61, Ehsanpour (Mazandaran)
                65, A. Yazdani (Mazandaran)
                70, Emami (Tehran) (born in Kermanshah but grew up in Shahriar in Tehran province)
                74, Afzali (Kermanshah)
                79, Teymouri (Kermanshah)
                86, H. Yazdani (Mazandaran)
                92, Karimi (Alborz)
                97, Shaabani (Mazandaran)
                125, Mohebbi (Kermanshah)

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                  How about our Greco list?
                  Both are being held in the same period.
                  here is the Greco team

55: Pouya Nasserpour (Khuzestan)
                  60: Alireza Nejati (Qom)
                  63: Meisam Delkhani (Fars)
                  67: Hamed Tab (Khuzestan)
                  72: Amin Kavianinejad (Khuzestan)
                  77: Mohammad Ali Geraei (Fars)
                  82: Saeid Abdevali (Khuzestan)
                  87: Ramin Taheri (Khuzestan)
                  97: Mohammad Hadi Saravi (Mazandaran)
                  130: Amir Ghasemi-Monjazi (Khuzestan)

this is a very young team. 8 of them never wrestled in a World Championship before, 4 of them were in our Junior team last year.

Comment

Not a great first day for Iran's Greco-Roman. Only 1 out of 4 wrestlers (Saeed Abdevali) has reached the semi final. :/

Comment

Abdevali wins Iran a bronze medal in Greco-Roman. He is our "Mr. Bronze"!

Comment

Have we won any matches against any amrikai yet?

Comment

Unfortunately, I had no chance to watch any of the matches, only saw the results.
                          So, we got three Bronze medals out of the Greco comptetion. Nejati, Geraei, Abdevali.
                          And overall Iran landed at 4th spot in team competition.

Those who watched, how did our guys do overall? Was it all they could do, or should have done better?
                          How do you feel now about these wrestlers (those, who qualified) going into Olympics?

Freestyle will start soon, hope we do better.
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Reza Yazdani is injured again man ? If he was a bit luckier in his career nobodY would beat him

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              Unfortunately, I had no chance to watch any of the matches, only saw the results.
                              So, we got three Bronze medals out of the Greco comptetion. Nejati, Geraei, Abdevali.
                              And overall Iran landed at 4th spot in team competition.

Those who watched, how did our guys do overall? Was it all they could do, or should have done better?
                              How do you feel now about these wrestlers (those, who qualified) going into Olympics?

Freestyle will start soon, hope we do better.
                              Actually they did better than expectations. it could be much better but some of our wrestlers got robbed. some of them made silly mistakes. but this tournament gave hope to everybody that we will do much better next year in the Olympics. most of them are very young.

the biggest surprise was Nejati at 60kg. he was last year World Junior bronze medalist. he had to beat some tough wrestlers to win the bronze.
                              another surprise was Hadi Saravi, yes he failed to win the quota (or medal) mostly because he had a very tough draw and he got robbed in the repechage against the Turkish wrestler. but considering he is still very new to this weight and he is probably 10kg lighter than his opponents he did great. give him a year to fit more into this weight, I actually consider him a huge medal chance for Tokyo.
                              Ramin Taheri at 87kg also got robbed against the German. Saravi and Taheri most probably have no problem to win the quota in Asian Olympic qualifier but 67kg is the weakest link the team.

just for info. there are 6 Olympic weights, we won the quota in 3 of them (60, 77 and 130) and there 2 more tournaments left for 3 remaining weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                              X