• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venezuela will beat argentina again, just watch
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Venezuela will beat argentina again, just watch
      Are, emsaal emkanesh ziyad ast. Tanha chizi ke Argentina raa mitone nejaat bede khate hamleash ast ba Martínez, Messi va Aguero (ya Dybala).
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Paraguay has beaten Brazil six times since 2000 including penalties

Comment

Chile can possibly beat Colombia, CQ needs to careful. Especially that Chile will get dirty...he might have to switch to ali asghari long ball tactics to take advantage of the height on this one

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            Chile can possibly beat Colombia, CQ needs to careful. Especially that Chile will get dirty...he might have to switch to ali asghari long ball tactics to take advantage of the height on this one
            I expect a lot of the same actually. Colombia to choke up the middle.. send balls to Zapata (who can easily overpower anyone on Chile's defense) and build from there.

Colombia has the setpiece advantage too

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Sure, but their FA's antics did not sit well with many South American teams and coaches. To send their U23 to a major continental tournament (at their invitation, not qualification) was viewed by many local nations (see below) as rude, arrogant, and frankly a slap in the face. They should have taken this tournament seriously by sending their best. It's the equivalent of inviting your best friend to your wedding, only to have him send his underage cousin in his place.

"Moriyasu's decision to use the competition as preparation for the Tokyo Olympics next year by naming a squad made up of under-23 players has not gone down well, however, with the head coaches of Venezuela and Paraguay questioning the Samurai Blue's involvem
              ent."

https://www.livescore.com/soccer/new...1jaaroepksqna/

"I do not agree with the invitation to Japan, which used their under-23 players. I consider it a lack of respect for our competition.
              - Venezuela boss Dudamel
              https://www.livescore.com/soccer/new...180qu8pqy36un/
              Unlike many teams Japan is thinking long term. About 10 years ago they set a plan to win the WC by 2050. Every little decision and action they take is towards achieving that goal including sending their youths to this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                I doubt it as they normally advanced far in the tournament.
                Mexico sent an U-23 squad in 2011. They went 0-3 but thanks to the experience they won the gold medal at the 2012 Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  I expect a lot of the same actually. Colombia to choke up the middle.. send balls to Zapata (who can easily overpower anyone on Chile's defense) and build from there.

Colombia has the setpiece advantage too
                  Zapata should just leap over Medel lol

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                    Mexico sent an U-23 squad in 2011. They went 0-3 but thanks to the experience they won the gold medal at the 2012 Olympics.
                    Yes but that's the exception to their norm. They've advanced many times to the semifinals or final.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

There will be no extra time in Copa America quarter-finals and semi-finals.

Comment

Told you Paraguay has been a real thorn in the eye for Brazil, they could have been knocked out today

Comment

Brazil advanced.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Another terrible match by Firmino and Coutinho. They need to be dropped, Casemiro and Firmino also. Paquetá, Neres and Allan should be starters.

Paraguay fought really hard. Gotta admire them, they defended really well, Gustavo Goméz, Gatito Fernandez and Almirón with huge performances.

Comment

Two teams that Iran has played with in recent years are clashing today:

Argentina continues its journey at the 2019 Copa America on Friday when it faces Venezuela in the quarterfinals. Lionel Messi and company, with their backs against the wall, beat an inspired Qatar team 2-0 in their final group stage game, which saw them finish second in Group B after Paraguay lost to Colombia. Venezuela finished second in Group A with a 1-2-0 record, beating Bolivia while drawing Brazil and Peru.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...-watch-online/
                              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Brazil vs Argentina

Comment

Working...
                                X