X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKCN1TX30Z

RIP

Comment

Due to the last name I initially thought she was Iranian. She has Albanian roots.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Fatemeh is playing for Sweden.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Since 13-0 wasn't a big enough score, it has been proposed to expand the 2023 Women's World Cup to 32 teams.

Comment

Sweden third, England 4th. If tomorrow the US beats Netherlands and the US men's team wins the 2022 World Cup they will be the first country to simultaneously be both the men and women's champion.

Comment

PK for the US. Rapinoe scores.

Comment

2-0 US.

Comment

US are the champions.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Ouch!

American fans chant F*** Trump on FOX live!

Comment

From the 23 members in the 2019 World Cup squads, which team(s) fielded the largest number? It's a statistic I pay attention to but seems hard to research. It shows a squad's depth.
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                              From the 23 members in the 2019 World Cup squads, which team(s) fielded the largest number? It's a statistic I pay attention to but seems hard to research. It shows a squad's depth.
                              The US fielded 21. Only the substitute keepers didn't play.

Comment

Working...
                              X