No announcement yet.

Carlos Queiroz @ Colombia National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos was in Munich today, atching James at bayern match vs. hertha, sitting in front of Hoeness and Rummenigge..
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

CQ was in a restaurant yesterday. He ate some steak with french fries. Then he came back to his place and had a shower before going to sleep

Comment

I miss our CQ , I really do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          CQ was in a restaurant yesterday. He ate some steak with french fries. Then he came back to his place and had a shower before going to sleep
          boring news..just golden steak.
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

I miss Carlos Quiroz so much!! I will support him in the summer with Colombia in Copa de America.

Comment

I love CQ and miss him dearly but this thread and topic belongs to international sports forum now!

I wish CQ and Columbia all the success!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Queiroz has named a squad for friendlies in March
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colomb...#Current_squad

Comment

I miss Carlos <\3 wishing him all the best. Will never forget the memories and what he did for us.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                    He moved to a new country, is coaching a new team, dealing with new football federation and fans, and he was able to schedule a friendly faster than IFF could in the past 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                      He brought in Zenit midfielder barrios who is playing with Sardar.....looks like he’s been keeping in touch with Sardar and has now given him the role of Colombia national team junior scout
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Colombia's first 2 friendlies since CQ took the helm at Colombia are Japan and SK. If these were scheduled with CQ's input, the man is a genius: he scheduled the first two friendlies against opponents he knows well and has analyzed for 8 years. No one ever gets a chance to redo a first impression, and his first impression will be quite stacked in his favor!

Comment

CQ vs Japan on March 22nd. Time for CQ to get his revenge against the samurai for Asian Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            CQ vs Japan on March 22nd. Time for CQ to get his revenge against the samurai for Asian Cup!
                            CQ is going to give a very motivating pre match speech in the locker room and the colombians are gonna look at each other like "sh!t this guy is this intense over a friendly we're gonna be f***ed when we play agentina!"

on a slightly more serious note I really wonder if his players know the context of this match and how motivated CQ will be
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Quieroz got his revenge today as Colombia beat Japan 1-0, looked at post match comments people say it should have been 4-0 if not for bad luck/finishing. People are happy with how he set up the team.

Comment

Penalty scored by Falcao in second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X