X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great comeback for this third frame from Hossein

Comment

2-2 wow Hossein really brought it back.

Ronnie looks rattled for the first time- he was frustrated with his cue towards the end and conceded the frame.

Exciting!

Comment

I guess I was right the first time.

Psychology is the difference between reaching a semi-final and winning a meaningful event.

Like so many talented Iranian sportsmen he needs a good sports psychologist -

Comment

If (and that’s a big if) he had defeated O’Sullivan, the final would have been even easier for him. He would have likely gone up against Judd, who’s number he seems to have.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            If (and that's a big if) he had defeated O'Sullivan, the final would have been even easier for him. He would have likely gone up against Judd, who's number he seems to have.
            Ding beat Trump

But even if it was Trump it would have been a different situation - the pressure at the business end is another ballgame which he needs to get to grips with to get to the next level. He isn't yet a top 10 player but certainly can be

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Ding beat Trump

But even if it was Trump it would have been a different situation - the pressure at the business end is another ballgame which he needs to get to grips with to get to the next level. He isn't yet a top 10 player but certainly can be

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
              good for Ding

Comment

Does anyone here know the guy? Can he just pay some money (surely a fraction of his winnings?) to get a mental coach + sports psychologist?

Comment

O’Sullivan wins it

Comment

I honestly think today's comeback win on the final frame could be a huge step for Vafaei in terms of getting that winning mentality which can make him world champion

Hard to remember another last minute steal from an Iranian sportsperson, let alone against the greatest of all time in the sport:

https://twitter.com/WeAreWST/status/...LGv56cusQ&s=19

Comment

Vafaei up against Ding in the next round of World Open

Comment

Lost his quarter final against Ding 5-0, tournament is taking place in China.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Lost his quarter final against Ding 5-0, tournament is taking place in China.
                          dang ding

Comment

The Bushehri boy is live on BBC One (!) in the first round against Trump

It's also online

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

And on Iplayer (if you have a proxy)

Comment

Lost in first round of world champs against Trump

Went on a huge rant against the venue
                              I don't necessarily disagree with him but this is not a way to make himself popular, it's similar to when he randomly attacked Ronnie

The guy needs a PR agent

https://metro.co.uk/2024/04/21/hosse...-bad-20689590/

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Lost in first round of world champs against Trump

Went on a huge rant against the venue
                                I don't necessarily disagree with him but this is not a way to make himself popular, it's similar to when he randomly attacked Ronnie

The guy needs a PR agent

https://metro.co.uk/2024/04/21/hosse...-bad-20689590/
                                Agreed.

But the cruicible didnt really adress the issue about the venue and are also making fools out of themselves. "its a small venue". As if small venues can't be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X