Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

For the world 23 he sure does talk a lot lol

Having said that, this is the first time I've been interested in Snooker again, so the sport definitely needs characters like him.

Comment

biggest game in entire world champs in terms of attention. Not even a final gets this much attention. Hossein only needs to play as good as he did vs ding and he will have a fair chance of winning. Ronnie has been udner the weather so perfect for hossein

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

First????

I still don't get why Hossein did this last year - picking a fight with another player is one thing, picking a fight with a player who is your hero is another, but picking a fight with a legend of a sport who is very liked... it just didn't make sense

https://www.balls.ie/snooker/hossein...ullivan-506695

https://www.eurosport.com/snooker/wo...63/story.shtml

Like I said, Hossein is so talented but he needs to stop talking until he wins a real title
          I meant first as in during this tournament.
          Anyway, completely agree that Hossein needs to concentrate on his game. Ronnie O Sullivan will be loving this as he is getting into Hossein’s head, O Sullivan is a stirrer and doesn’t coke across as the nicest person at times so I have little love for him (amazing player though).
          Hearn will be loving this.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

I meant first as in during this tournament.
            Anyway, completely agree that Hossein needs to concentrate on his game. Ronnie O Sullivan will be loving this as he is getting into Hossein’s head, O Sullivan is a stirrer and doesn’t coke across as the nicest person at times so I have little love for him (amazing player though).
            Hearn will be loving this.

I wouldn't be too surprised if both Hossein and Ronnie haven't coordinated this "beef" to create some excitement. Hossein used to idolise Ronnie so it still seems strange that he comes out with stuff, regardless of Ronnie's attitude.

Friday would be prime for another Just Stop Oil protest too

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

I wouldn't be too surprised if both Hossein and Ronnie haven't coordinated this "beef" to create some excitement. Hossein used to idolise Ronnie so it still seems strange that he comes out with stuff, regardless of Ronnie's attitude.

Friday would be prime for another Just Stop Oil protest too
              With you on that one on both points. Ex boxing promoter in charge of snooker looking to bulk up the viewing figures.

Comment

Ronnie up 1-0

Comment

Hossein is only in frame 2 (out of 25 potentially) but he has lost the match mentally already. I would be absolutely amazed if he comes back from this

He smashes the reds from the break in the second frame for no reason, something i have never seen before at this stage in a match. He is far too emotional and it was obvious in the post match comments after the Ding game that his emotions are too much in control about meeting Ronnie. He looks like a complete mess. such a shame after how well he played against Ding

Comment

Ronnie up 2-0

Comment

like i understand being frustrated and doing that when you are losing the game, but doing something so angry/frustrated at the start of frame 2, it makes no sense...? Everyone is amazed.

He needs a psychologist and a mentor within the game

Comment

He won the third frame so is 2-1 down only, but he looks so angry. body language is so strange and he threw his cue at the end.

He needs to control his emotion somehow and then he will be back in this match for real

Ronnie on the other hand looks cool

Comment

Ronnie up 3-1

Comment

Unless someone speaks to him urgently, or he finds some calm within himself, he is going to lose this match by a decent margin.

Which is a shame because he will have lost against himself - Ronnie was bad in the first round, Hossein played amazingly.

I hope in this break he finds some peace mentally

Comment

This is the classic case of "Chat shit, get banged"

Comment

I still don't understand why he did that at the beginning of frame two. Was it just all the anger made him want to give up the match?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X