2015 Women's World Cup Results, News and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Japan is getting annihilated.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Game over. USA champions, Japan nothing.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The 3rd and 4th US goals were an absolute beauty.

Comment

A lot of the USA goals were based on luck and Japan sleeping rather than USA's own work (same with the own goal by Johnston except in reverse), I wish Japan game to the game prepared for first 15 minutes. If they were awake from the beginning of the match, it would be a much more entertaining and close match. On the day USA were far superior to Japan, but technically the Japanese are a lot ahead of the Americans, but physicality wise, the Americans killed the Japanese.

Comment

Was it any good to watch?

So Japan kind of got Braziled?

Gratz USA

Comment

Again Asia put in its place.

Comment

This generally was a good result for women's soccer as Japan's women's team was the equivalent of Spain's men, playing something and getting results.

Comment

Congratulations to the Womens WC team as they got a sense of pride beating Japan. It would be interesting if they played Iran though..
                  We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                  X