Donovan cut from US team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donovan cut from US team

Completely shocked me. I wonder if he too was sleeping with a teammate's wife (ala John Harkes and Eric Wynalda).
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Yea what a dumb move....its not like US has that many stars for him to have a hard time choosing. Donovan is a veteran and still at this age better than all the US team. He's a big time clutch player and could've saved US. with this move they're out of group stages for sure. LOL

Comment

Do they have any one better then him at that position? PLus his veteran experience shouldn't be undervalued. Strange move but i dont know much about American football
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Crazy, he's the US' best player. Klinsmann's going for the young guns.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

cant believe he picked julian greene, the kid has no place on a world cup roster

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
            cant believe he picked julian greene, the kid has no place on a world cup roster
            I watched him against Mexico. His slip lead to the equalizer and he was horrible with his runs and passing. For God's sake he plays in the German 4th division!
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

He should be happy he got cut since he wont have to witness first hand the US get demolished at the WC. They will be thrashed thoroughly with their group of death

Comment

I was surprised by this news, but not much when I saw this picture : https://twitter.com/adamserrano/stat...784192/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  I was surprised by this news, but not much when I saw this picture : https://twitter.com/adamserrano/stat...784192/photo/1
                  that belly

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Is it a boy or a girl?
                    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Klinsmann's son tweeted something like

"hahahahhahah donovon"

of course klinsman stated the kid should apologize, it was stupid and his account got closed.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                        Klinsmann's son tweeted something like

"hahahahhahah donovon"

of course klinsman stated the kid should apologize, it was stupid and his account got closed.
                        If his kid is saying something like that, it makes me think Klinsman Sr is saying certain things at home. Alot of people now think that these two started hating each other after Donovan's failed stint at Bayern Munich.

Comment

Working...
                        X