No announcement yet.

2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ ya but i still dont think we wouldve beat argentina, croatia maaaybe greece and senegal we couldve

We still lack a lot of things. We dont have a good 3 pt taker and no other big men other than haddadi. If it wasnt for kamrani comin thru and haddadi this team wouldnt be doing shit.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      ^ ya but i still dont think we wouldve beat argentina, croatia maaaybe greece and senegal we couldve

We still lack a lot of things. We dont have a good 3 pt taker and no other big men other than haddadi. If it wasnt for kamrani comin thru and haddadi this team wouldnt be doing shit.
      kardoust was seriously a mess. He is our second big time but even after a few games the coach stopped using him as much and used a shorter guy to replace haddadi cause kardoust was just doing everything wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        kardoust was seriously a mess. He is our second big time but even after a few games the coach stopped using him as much and used a shorter guy to replace haddadi cause kardoust was just doing everything wrong
        Ya i like jardoust's attitude as a person and player but he does not know how to use his size and be aggressive. I wish these guys studied more of the past NBA crntrrs. Part of it is that they dont have access to it in iran

Comment

wow so interesting turn of events.....spain loses to france in the quarters!

semis are ; usa-lithuania and france-serbia

cant believe spain lost.....imagine if france wins the whole thing, we almost eliminted them

Comment

Re: 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

cant believe spain lost.....imagine if france wins the whole thing, we almost eliminted them
            now let's not get too excited France was leading the entire game, but yes we played really well against them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
              now let's not get too excited France was leading the entire game, but yes we played really well against them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
              we were leading most of first half. but yea if we played a little better with our stupid fouls and turn overs and closed them down on the 3s, we would've won. this is where kazemi was needed, he wouldve stopped some of those 3s...since majority of our player are a non factor on defense, only haddadi under the rim...when it comes to shooting, none of our players know what to do

Comment

Edit:
                France, Serbia, spain and brazil all made it to the last 8. And no France and Serbia made the last 4. Shows that our group was the hardest by far.

Comment

Serbia vs Amrica in the final

Comment

USA won it all in the final against Serbia.

Comment

لیبروی تیم ملی والیبال لهستان دیدار مقابل ایران را یکی از دشوارترین بازی*های دوران حرفه*ای* خود توصیف کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، پاول زاتورسکی در پی برتری ۳ بر ۲ این تیم مقابل ایران در دور دوم از مسابقات والیبال قهرمانی جهان اظهار داشت: ما موفق شدیم با پیروزی مقابل ایران در نهایت خوشحالی را به جمع هواداران بازگردانیم ولی خودم حس عجیب* و* غریبی دارم. این یکی از دشوارترین بازی*های دوران حرفه*ای*ام بود. باید به تیم ایران احترام بگذاریم چون نشان دادند که حرف*های زیادی برای گفتن دارند.

وی افزود: در سِت سوم حتی پیش از اینکه وینیارسکی مصدوم شود امتیازات زیادی از دست دادیم. به هر حال در جریان یک دیدار والیبال طبیعی است که تیم دچار افت شود و به ناگهان مجدداً اوج بگیرد و جبران نتیجه کند، درست همان کاری که ما کردیم.

زاتورسکی تصریح کرد: البته همان طور که دیدید ایران هم در این بازی حریفی شکننده و دست*و پا بسته نبود. پیش از این دیدار هم می*دانستیم که بازی آسانی مقابل شاگردان کواچ نخواهیم داشت و همین طور هم شد. صادقانه بگویم در لحظاتی از این بازی امیدمان را برای بردن از دست داده بودیم.

Comment

worse fiba tournament ever.

Comment

basketball is not developed at all on the world stage, other than US. i think US can be beaten by many teams if the culture picks up. i thought Spain of all countries was the biggest supporter of basketball until i was there for the WC and not many people around town even knew this tournament was going on. lol
                          basketball is simply not that popular and the opportunities arent there for people like it is in US.

Comment

basketball is not developed at all on the world stage, other than US. i think US can be beaten by many teams if the culture picks up. i thought Spain of all countries was the biggest supporter of basketball until i was there for the WC and not many people around town even knew this tournament was going on. lol
                            basketball is simply not that popular and the opportunities arent there for people like it is in US.
                            Who cares about FIBA tournaments anyway? As long as we got the NBA, I ain't watching anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                              Who cares about FIBA tournaments anyway? As long as we got the NBA, I ain't watching anything else.
                              well its kinda cool like the WC, countries can show case their teams and thats how the sport grows. reason soccer is popular is due to WC success...people follow their players in different teams and become fans.

Comment

well its kinda cool like the WC, countries can show case their teams and thats how the sport grows. reason soccer is popular is due to WC success...people follow their players in different teams and become fans.
                                Soccer is the reason Basketball aint so competitive and soccer WC's popularity is a byproduct of soccer's own popularity. You can't bounce a basketball on any surface or put up a hoop easily anywhere, soccer on the other hand can be played anywhere on any surface. Countries showcase their talents in the NBA already, prime example the Spurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X