2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    So spain aint in the same timezone as england?
    Na dadash.

Comment

angola 36 korea 18 at half. They are getting destroyed!

Comment

THE PHILLIPINES made it to extra time 71-71 against croatia holy mother moly! when did these guys get so good

Comment

Sv: 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

THE PHILLIPINES made it to extra time 71-71 against croatia holy mother moly! when did these guys get so good
          We thrashed them

Comment

I know we trashed them. How the hell are they preforming this good! Anyway really exciting 40 seconds remaining croatia up by 2.

Comment

PHILIPPINES MAKES A THREE POINTER WITH 5.6 seconds to go! HOLY SHIT what a game. 79-78 to croatia ! They need 2 more points to win this! Timeout by Croatia.

Comment

No they missed Croatia wins 82-79 win! Damn what a great start to the world cup! #FIBA2014

Comment

south korea losing 42-20 at the moment

Comment

Lol wtf why does Philippines have andray blatche? I guess theyre the new qatar i hope he doesnt effect our asian dominance

Comment

korea doing a superb comeback! 57-50

Comment

Comment

Guys, only flash links available for the ongoing matches, this is not good!

Comment

I got an account on live basketball.tv payed 9 euro just to be able to watch everything in good quality

Comment

I got an account on live basketball.tv payed 9 euro just to be able to watch everything in good quality
                              I might do the same, and then connect pc to tv. Does it give instant access?

Comment

it does give instant access but it does not have that good quality exceptected HD but this will do i guess

Comment

Working...
                                X