No announcement yet.

2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no way one can park the buss in basketball. You have to have a working defense and offense to win. No other way is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      there is no way one can park the buss in basketball. You have to have a working defense and offense to win. No other way is possible.
      I wish Iran played the game like the bad boy Pistons of the late 80's early 90's. We got the size and strength to do that. Of course in FIBA bball doing that will get you in a lot of foul trouble, but I just can't see this squad doing much damage at this point.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Becirovic just announced his final squad for the World Cup, surprisingly he dropped Nasajpour !

PG: Kamrani, Mashayekhi
        SG: Afagh, Yakhchali
        SF: Nikkhah, Jamshidi
        PF: Sahakian, Kazemi, Zangeneh
        C: Haddadi, Kardoust, Arghavan

Comment

Yakhchali.. great. Now I'm gonna get hungry at every game..

Comment

Sv: 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup

Comment

The best possible outcome would be playing well enough for some of our players to get nba interest. Mashayekhi and yakhchali are young and apparently pretty good. We are definitely the best team in asia but we need more nba players to become relevant at world tournies

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                The best possible outcome would be playing well enough for some of our players to get nba interest. Mashayekhi and yakhchali are young and apparently pretty good. We are definitely the best team in asia but we need more nba players to become relevant at world tournies
                Best case scenario big H gets back in the league as a backup C. I doubt anyone else will go.

Comment

Comment

And now that it's so close, can someone also open a thread for the volleyball world cup in Poland? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FI...d_Championship

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      NBA return for Hamed, future NBA consideration for AK, European interest for the rest.

Comment

Haddadi said he'll be coming back to the NBA after the WC.

Comment

How can I watch this ?? Any streams?
                          Its unfortunate because I have Sky Sports but not ESPN so cant watch it on TV

Comment

FIBA World Cup Schedule for IRAN Games

Mods sticky this thread in this section(do not move it). Here is a link guys to the thread were we will be talking abou the games this thread is only to inform you guys about the time we play games! Stream links will also be posted here!
                            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ball-World-Cup
                            Iran will play against Spain in their first game at 22:00 CET on the 30th of Augusti. Spain are one of the favorites. We need a miracle to win this game! LIVESTREAM LINKS ARE FOUND IN HERE

[Illegal link removed]

On Sunday we will play against Brazil 18:00 CET
                            On Monday is a though game vs Serbia 15:30 CET
                            Tuesday = No game for Iran but other teams do play.
                            Wednesday = Iran vs Egypt 15:30 CET

Thursday = Iran vs France 18:00 CET
                            I will edit in links to streams in the main post! (This post and also post a link in the discussion thread that i linked to in the beginning of the post)
                            Last edited by webmaster; 09-04-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

So sad that Eurosport doesn't broadcast this. No Danish tv does.. hopefully good quality SopCast links will be available!

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                                How can I watch this ?? Any streams?
                                Its unfortunate because I have Sky Sports but not ESPN so cant watch it on TV
                                Barely any tv stations are broadcasting this, truly sad! Hopefully good quality stream links and SopCast links will be available. I for sure will use SopCast and connect my pc to my tv.

Comment

Working...
                                X