Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL 8-0ers!!!!!!!!!!!

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/...s-Saudi-Arabia

New Zealand produced a dominant performance in the Riyadh heat to secure a 1-0 victory over the 8-0ers on Thursday (Friday AEST).

The visitors were in control for large periods of the match but had to wait until the 78th minute for Chris Killen's winning goal.

Killen - a second-half substitute - stroked home his 16th international goal from the edge of the penalty area, curling his shot beyond the reach of substitute goalkeeper Abdullah Al Sudairy.

After chances had gone begging for the visiting side, it wsd relieved to see the 31-year-old's strike settle in the back of the net to extend its unbeaten run to nine games.

Chris Wood and Kosta Barbarouses had the best chances for the All Whites in the first half, but both players wasted numerous opportunities.

When Wood looked certain to open the scoring he found the 8-0er goalkeeper Waleed Abdullah in fine form. Abdullah did brilliantly to get a fingertip to the Leicester City striker's shot to turn it just around the post.

The host side looked dangerous on the break, but its finishing rarely brought a save out of Glen Moss in the New Zealand goal.

Barbarouses spurned another good opportunity early in the second half, however the earlier misses were all put behind them with 12 minutes remaining as Killen stroked them ahead.

The Chongqing striker received a pass from Barbarouses 25 yards from goal, controlled the ball instantly and curled his effort into the bottom corner.

The 8-0ers went close immediately, but it wasted its best chance of the game as a tame effort was easily pouched by Moss.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

At least they have friendlies.
    And seeinf the way we are preparing for wc we are candidate to be the next 8-0

Comment

New zealand isn't that bad

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

Saudi Arabia 1-3 Trinidad & Tobago

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
          Saudi Arabia 1-3 Trinidad & Tobago
          LOL 8-0ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I get great satisfaction seeing the 8-0ers humiliated.

Comment

Working...
            X