Soccer Tournament in qatar in 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer Tournament in qatar in 2022

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

It just doesn't make sense to have tournament there in the summer.. Lets see what happens
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
      It just doesn't make sense to have tournament there in the summer.. Lets see what happens
      Exactly. It won't happen.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Exactly. It won't happen.
        Do you think it is realistic for FIFA to pick a new host country for 2022? I personally hope so, there aren't really any reason for Qatar hosting this, seeing as many other countries already had most of the infrastructure + the extreme heat.

$$$
        Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

I have a feeling it'll be USA or China hosting 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
            Do you think it is realistic for FIFA to pick a new host country for 2022? I personally hope so, there aren't really any reason for Qatar hosting this, seeing as many other countries already had most of the infrastructure + the extreme heat.

$$$
            Absolutely. Changing the World Cup host has happened before for the 1986 Men's World Cup in Mexico (originally given to Colombia), 2003 Women's World Cup in the US (originally given to China), 1991 U17 Men's World Cup in Italy (originally given to Ecuador) and 2012 U20 Women's World Cup in Japan (originally given to Uzbekistan) with much less reason to do so.

Comment

Working...
            X