UEFA best player award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UEFA best player award

Ribery, Ronaldo and Messi are the final three. Who do you think was the best player last year??
    I think Ribery wil win this year, after an incredible season with three titles.

Originally posted by Naap View Post
    Ribery, Ronaldo and Messi are the final three. Who do you think was the best player last year??
    I think Ribery wil win this year, after an incredible season with three titles.
    trophies dont mean your the best player, the ballon d'or is a individual award. Its ludicrous to say ribery deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
      trophies dont mean your the best player, the ballon d'or is a individual award. Its ludicrous to say ribery deserves it.
      ludicrous is what your talking. Yes its an individual award and without the individual class of Ribery bayern wouldnt dominate the top teams in europe. I think you havent seen 3-4 Bayern games.
      Messi and Ronaldo are both better footballers than ribery all in all but its about the achievement in the last season and in the last season ribery in my opinion was the best

Comment

ludicrous is what your talking. Yes its an individual award and without the individual class of Ribery bayern wouldnt dominate the top teams in europe. I think you havent seen 3-4 Bayern games.
        Messi and Ronaldo are both better footballers than ribery all in all but its about the achievement in the last season and in the last season ribery in my opinion was the best
        you just proved my point for me, the best footballer wins this award , this isn't the most valuable player, but who is the best footballer.

Comment

oh and by the way, i have seen plenty of bayern games with the most recent being today's.

Comment

You dont understand the criterias! Its doesnt make sense what your talking. The award goes to the player with the best achievment in the last season in all competitions. And Ribery was outstanding in all competitions and he won all competitions

Comment

You dont understand the criterias! Its doesnt make sense what your talking. The award goes to the player with the best achievment in the last season in all competitions. And Ribery was outstanding in all competitions and he won all competitions
              Ribery had 10 goals last year in the Bundesliga, Ronaldo had 34 in La Liga, and Messi had 46. Ribery had 1 goal in the Champions League last year, Messi had 8 and Ronaldo had 12. You could easily say that the reason Bayern won the treble was because of another player, Ribery had 14 goals last year in all competitions, while messi tripled that only in league play. Sure you could say ribery was outstanding in all competitions, but so was ronaldo last year and he even won more trophies than messi, but messi still won the ballon dor. Imo i see no way that ribery has a shot at winning the ballon dor, or the uefa player of the year award.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                Ribery had 10 goals last year in the Bundesliga, Ronaldo had 34 in La Liga, and Messi had 46. Ribery had 1 goal in the Champions League last year, Messi had 8 and Ronaldo had 12. You could easily say that the reason Bayern won the treble was because of another player, Ribery had 14 goals last year in all competitions, while messi tripled that only in league play. Sure you could say ribery was outstanding in all competitions, but so was ronaldo last year and he even won more trophies than messi, but messi still won the ballon dor. Imo i see no way that ribery has a shot at winning the ballon dor, or the uefa player of the year award.

Comment

true. but, was ribery better than ronaldo and messi in the ucl and league play? IMO no, his team certainly was but i dont think he was. But,then again im not one of the voters of the uefa player of the year award. and i was just using goals as a measurement between the players.

Comment

ribery-pokal-540x304.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X