Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Arsalan Kazemi Rips NBA a New One Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MoJo23
    replied
    I found a thread on interbasket.net that are updating Kazemi during the summer league. Here is what someone said regarding his first game:

    I watched this game. He played well on the court despite the numbers and the foul trouble.
    He dived like two times to secure a rebound and the commentator really liked him. He repeated that he wants to see him more on the offensive side attacking the basket.

    Anyway good luck to him.
    edit - looks like our very own behzadir is a member on their forums

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Ekki if you know how to post the vids, post the dunk and the block in the first half.

    Leave a comment:


  • EKBATAN
    replied
    I think he ended 6pts, 3 rebs, 3 steals, 1 block, 1 assist in 18 min

    Leave a comment:


  • Pakzad98
    replied
    any streams?

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Ak with a monster Lebron like chase down block. He also scored his first basket as a pro on a contested layup

    Leave a comment:


  • persianbruin
    replied
    Ind 30-22phil

    First quarter over. Ak hasn't even played yet!

    Leave a comment:


  • EKBATAN
    replied
    Oh wow 5 fouls in 8 min. Haddadi style
    He was prob guarding someone tough who got him in foul trouble early

    Leave a comment:


  • EKBATAN
    replied
    Eh thats hard to believe. Why did he get such low minutes?

    Leave a comment:


  • irani8perspolis
    replied
    dissapointing game in his first summer league game: 8.50 minutes, 0-1 FG, 1 rebound, 0 points. Next game is tomorrow at 1pm eastern 10 pacific vs Pacers

    Leave a comment:


  • Messy
    replied
    I will have to get a stream online somewhere, because i havent gotten my cable situation resolved since i moved into my new apt. I really want to see this guy play in the NBA, he looks like he can survive for a while. I'm proud of him.

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X