PSG new logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSG new logo

PSG new logo from season 2013/2014 unveiled today (the current on my picture) :

http://www.psg.fr/en/News/003001/Art...am-even-bigger

so ugly, all that to please 3 chinese...

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    PSG new logo from season 2013/2014 unveiled today (the current on my picture) :

http://www.psg.fr/en/News/003001/Art...am-even-bigger

so ugly, all that to please 3 chinese...
    It's not that different than the old one. Why don't you like it?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      It's not that different than the old one. Why don't you like it?
      The new one looks like a wheel, is very unbalanced (with the big "PARIS" and the small "saint-germain"). The eiffel tower is small and "compressed". I think a 9 years old child could draw that on paint lol

Comment

Nothing new at PSG. They change their logo every 5 year i think.
        And the new one isnt that bad
        sigpic

Comment

They should've kept the establishment date
          sigpic

Comment

no offense but this does not deserve its own thread

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              no offense but this does not deserve its own thread
              I hope in few months, we will prove to the world that we are one of the best clubs in Europe and you will stop to write such comments.
              Unfortunately, without Qataris, we would not reach such level.

Comment

Originally posted by Asghar Agha View Post
                I hope in few months, we will prove to the world that we are one of the best clubs in Europe and you will stop to write such comments.
                Unfortunately, without Qataris, we would not reach such level.

Comment

jealous of what? lol im just saying a logo of a team is relative to the fans of that team, this is a general forum. im not gonna post all the news of my team unless its something big. for ex when juve got a new stadium i didnt create threads and bragged etc...i put up a sig and maybe made few posts. just saying....eitherway i was jokin with u relax

Comment

Watching the match btw PSG and Reims, I can't believe PSG will go too far in the competition. After 74 min, PSG 0-1 Reims.
                    Lavezzi alone missed at least two goals.

Comment

What a shame, with 250 billions of transfert and a sh1tty league, these MF's aren't able to win a league title. I regret to go to the stadium for the next CL match

Comment

if lyon win vs brest then both psg & lyon will have same points (54)
                        sigpic

Comment

What a shame, with 250 billions of transfert and a sh1tty league, these MF's aren't able to win a league title. I regret to go to the stadium for the next CL match
                          In my eyes PSG is a big project. Its just the beginning. The Team does need some time to be a perfect team. Just look on the youngstars PSG has bought. Veratti, Lucas and Pastore! Just be patient.
                          sigpic

Comment

bought also the ticket for the next match against Nancy. I'm a bit disullioned about the ability of PSG to lead the league. Fortunately for PSG, Lyon didn't win last week match. Anyway, I'm very disappointed to see PSG playing shit like that.

Comment

PSG President Nasser Al-Khelaifi claims the new-look badge, the seventh in the side's 43-year history, is a "milestone" in their vision for the Ligue 1 leaders

Paris Saint-Germain have unveiled their new club emblem which will debut officially next season.

According to their official website, the new badge promotes the club's ethos - ethics and aesthetics - and marks the seventh of the PSG's history which dates back to 1970.

"Like the big clubs around the world, Paris Saint-Germain, at the request of president Nasser Al-Khelaifi, opted for continuity during the revamp of the club's identity.

"The typography is inspired by Parisian brands. The colours have been brightened and accented with a touch of gold. The Eiffel Tower is the beating heart of the logo. The result is a timeless brand."

On a side note, president Nasser Al-Khelaifi added: "The change of emblem is a milestone in the implementation of our ambition to make Paris Saint-Germain one of the biggest global sports brands."

However, the emphasis on the city of Paris and perceived attempts to disassociate the club from its past - by reducing how much red there is and removing both its founding year and the cradle of King Louis XIV - has led to some murmurs of discontent.

Yet PSG general director Jean-Claude Blanc explained to Le Figaro that although tradition formed an important part of the rebrand process, the absence of 1970 and the reference to the former monarch in the badge was a sign of the times.

"It was very important to revisit the graphical backdrop that the image of the club was born from," he remarked.

"We do not want to abandon the roots of the club. We never intended to get rid of Saint-Germain, but our goal was to highlight Paris.

"The cradle disappears because a lot of people do not understand its significance. The date of club's creation has also disappeared because 1970 cannot be compared to other great European clubs which were founded in the 1800s.

"Nonetheless, we will try, as much as possible, to mix the brand 'Paris' with the brand 'PSG'."

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X