Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Men's Olympic Football Tournament Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • iraniboy
    replied
    Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Seriously I think you are incorset.

    Leave a comment:


  • oldcoach
    replied
    Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
    Nice touch with the prediction
    Thanks, but I actually lost a few dollars on the final.

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    Seriously I think you are incorset.

    Leave a comment:


  • iraniboy
    replied
    Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Whether of not there is proof that FIFA employs biased officials has nothing to do with what I wrote. Did you even read it?
    yah but i dnt remember now exactly what u wrote...just forget it

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    Originally posted by iraniboy View Post
    cause thyre proof that fifa employs bias officials..
    Whether of not there is proof that FIFA employs biased officials has nothing to do with what I wrote. Did you even read it?

    Leave a comment:


  • iraniboy
    replied
    Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    How the hell do these games prove or disprove what I said? Please reread my post and check the appropriate source to confirm or deny it.
    cause thyre proof that fifa employs bias officials..

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    Originally posted by iraniboy View Post
    watch the jap mexico game and sk brazil game again..thats the proof of bias officiating and if u want some more proof..watch usa womens vs canada..
    How the hell do these games prove or disprove what I said? Please reread my post and check the appropriate source to confirm or deny it.

    Leave a comment:


  • PouriaAkaBarut
    replied
    Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
    Mexico is sending a strong team and expected to do well.
    Nice touch with the prediction

    Leave a comment:


  • babak_iran
    replied
    ^ couldnt hav said it any better

    Leave a comment:


  • iraniboy
    replied
    Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    idk why people are bashing the uae team... they play better than iran's u-23 team
    true...some ppl here really lack a sense of good judgment..if that was iran u23..they would not play as good..sure we put up way more resistance, but we would never show the technical ability that uae did...

    Leave a comment:


  • iraniboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Messy View Post
    I will never be impressed by the way Mexico plays soccer.

    Even though I am currently mad at all Korean mothers for not letting their daughters date non-Koreans, I feel that they should have won gold.
    i know..and korea women are hot!

    Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    You are. Please check for proof.
    watch the jap mexico game and sk brazil game again..thats the proof of bias officiating and if u want some more proof..watch usa womens vs canada..

    Leave a comment:


  • babak_iran
    replied
    idk why people are bashing the uae team... they play better than iran's u-23 team

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    Originally posted by iraniboy View Post
    noway man
    You are. Please check for proof.

    Leave a comment:


  • iraniboy
    replied
    Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    You are incorset.
    noway man

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
    Hopefully, Korea's bronze will go some way towards alleviating the painful memory of having had to watch UAE attempt (and fail) to play football.
    In spite of 2 semifinal appearances by the other 2 Asian representatives it still doesn't counter balance the embarrassing display and results of uae.

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X