Wesley Sneijder vs Xavi...volume II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wesley Sneijder vs Xavi...volume II

two months later they are going at it again. Who will win this time?

I think its Sneijder. It seems to be his year
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Today Xavi won the battle against Schweinsteiger and is the favorite to dominate Sneijder on Sunday. I go with Xavi.
    مائیم و می و مطرب و این کنج خراب --- جان و دل و جام و جامه در رهن شراب --- فارق ز امید رحمت و بیم عذاب --- آسوده ز خاک و باد و از آتش و آب ----- حکیم عمر خیام

Comment

it would be a sad day for football if the dutch who normally play orgasmically win the wc the one time they play pragmatic boring foootball.

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
        it would be a sad day for football if the dutch who normally play orgasmically win the wc the one time they play pragmatic boring foootball.

lately, Germany have become the Dutch of before (playing good, flopping in latter stages), and Netherlands are pulling a Germany of old (playing efficient, result oriented football, but getting the results and now reaching wc final after 32 years) lol

Comment

I really hope holland wins, but if they lose i can live with it. Spain was my 2nd favourite team.

Comment

i hope robben and van bommel take revenge of their fellow bayern team mates!!
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              i hope robben and van bommel take revenge of their fellow bayern team mates!!
              by breaking their own teammate's leg?

gotta agree after watching the champions league, the WC seems goofy with all the players changing teams!
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Sneijder is a great player, this is his season but I cant them over powering Xavi-Iniesta-Xabi-Cesc midfield.....!!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  Sneijder is a great player, this is his season but I cant them over powering Xavi-Iniesta-Xabi-Cesc midfield.....!!!
                  didnt he overpower most of those players in volume I !?

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    by breaking their own teammate's leg?
                    gotta agree after watching the champions league, the WC seems goofy with all the players changing teams!
                    baba, revenge for germany!
                    not break sneijders leg to avenge intermilans defeat!
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

if playing in a 8-1-1 formation is overpowering then yeah

Comment

Sneijder has been great. Maybe a top candidate for the player of the tourney, but lets be realistic. Spain's offense is co-ordinated and mastered by El Maestro , Xavi Hernandez. Forget the Messi's and Ronaldo's , Xavi Hernandez is currently the best & most intelligent player in world football today. He doesnt have the flash and glitz of the likes of Robben, Messi , Ronaldo & Kaka but believe me when I say , this man deserves so much more than he's given credit for.

Vamos La Furia Roja!

Comment

sneijder is better

Comment

not really, those players had all the ball and sneijder just set up counters. Also his goal or the goal he set up in the first leg was offside.

I think xavi is better, but hes not really as much of a playmaker but keep ball.

Comment

Working...
                            X