Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puyol is iranian!!!

lol just joking

I just wanted to use this thread to congratulate Spain. They were by far the better team and showed all the bashers before the match how great they are.
    Sorry, but for me Germany was simply overrated. Spain was and is the best team in the world, best squad and best team play.

I hope now they also win vs Holland so that I win some money lol

Last edited by Nariman; 07-07-2010, 03:23 PM.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

True Germany was shut down today. But isn't he turk?

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
      pretty sure hes a Spaniard

Comment

I think today Puyol was just one thing:

AMAZING

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
          LOL
          he's catalan

Comment

sorry PK...but I can't believe you don't cheer for the country you live in.

I saw your post in the other thread, but still.

I lived there (Germany) for a short period as a kid, and for that, I always support them when Iran ain't in a tourney lol

Comment

lol at your title PK
              I thought Puyol was immense it was a typical Puyol header, like a bullet

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                sorry PK...but I can't believe you don't cheer for the country you live in.

I saw your post in the other thread, but still.

I lived there (Germany) for a short period as a kid, and for that, I always support them when Iran ain't in a tourney lol
                Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                lol at your title PK
                Also check the vid
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Yaroo damaaghesh k1rrieh mesleh iroonia..!
                  That was a pretty sexy, powerful header though..!
                  I don't know what the Germans were thinking leaving him WIDE open to approach and jump up for it..!? afterall everyone knows he is one of the main targets on dead balls..!
                  Either the Germans were caught off guard expecting another short corner or risking by trying to leave #s in MF for a counter..????

Comment

germany wasnt overrated, germany was inexperienced and lacked confidence against such big names.
                    they proved previously repeatedly that their results were not fluke.
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                      germany wasnt overrated, germany was inexperienced and lacked confidence against such big names.
                      they proved previously repeatedly that their results were not fluke.
                      exactly!
                      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Now if Thomas Mueller had been playing, the result would have been different. I just hope the Germans were not entertained by the Spanish belly dancers the night before the match.

But in any case Germany also lost to Serbia 1-0 earlier in this same tournament.

Serbia still finished dead buttom of the group. It seems every team plays differently versus certain other teams. I would like to see Argentina against Spain one day; I am not sure if Spain could get a win there.
                        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                          Now if Thomas Mueller had been playing, the result would have been different. I just hope the Germans were not entertained by the Spanish belly dancers the night before the match.
                          But in any case Germany also lost to Serbia 1-0 earlier in this same tournament.
                          Serbia still finished dead buttom of the group. It seems every team plays differently versus certain other teams. I would like to see Argentina against Spain one day; I am not sure if Spain could get a win there.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                            Now if Thomas Mueller had been playing, the result would have been different.
                            Keep dreaming.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

hahahah yeah i saw the vid. disgusting tbfh!
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                              X