I am afraid....I am SO SO afraid!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
    Sure thing i have couple of old pants that are your size and you can wear them and do your thing.

You can keep the pants for future use,when you are afraid again.
    Our "calibered" poop master is back. You might wanna talk to him!
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      spain played really well and deserved to win but taking it as far as "outclassing" I don't know about that!
      did spain play "unattractive football" ?
      i hope the answer to that question is no.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
        did spain play "unattractive football" ?
        i hope the answer to that question is no.
        Not today they didnt. but the last few games they did. but most importantly they played logical football for once something we see from germans most of the time (not today)
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Viva Espania

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Not today they didnt. but the last few games they did. but most importantly they played logical football for once something we see from germans most of the time (not today)
            ghorboone dahanet

now if I say that, I'll be called a hater

I have a friend who is Spanish, and not dehati Spanish, legit from Spain, was my neighbour last year, and he was pissed @ his team and their displays before tonight

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
              that's it for you Germany freaks
              you can wait for another 20yrs to win the world cup
              u can wait for 80 years for ur first worldcup and still not win it
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Been watching the WC religously since 86 (casually since 82) and I have NEVER seen germany play like this. I also have never seen spain play like this
                Team 1: One team plays tight unattractive football but the players know what the objective is and stay focused on the result. They also disappoint and underperform and even lose a game to a nobody opponent. But at the end somehow, they are one of the top teams.
                Team 2: One team plays beautiful and dazzling football, raises expectations only to lose to the team mentioned above.
                well until before this Wc Team 1 was germany and team 2 was spain. Now it seems to be the opposite and as a german fan I am scared! Hope the young germans become the traditional german team. GO DFB!!
                PB jaan everyone seems to confuse West Germany with Germany. Apparently the team you and I like(d) the most was West Germany... but it doesn't exist any longer.
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                  u can wait for 80 years for ur first worldcup and still not win it
                  LOL good one and true. This German team, actually almost the U21 German team, has been playing fantastic football, but missing Muller and not enough experience was a bit too much against a Spain that played their best match of the year. I hope Spain plays the same way and wins the final too.

As i said before, this German team will only get better and they will rule in the next Euro and WC.
                  HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                  you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

harharhar....NEVER GERMANY NEVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
                      LOL good one and true. This German team, actually almost the U21 German team, has been playing fantastic football, but missing Muller and not enough experience was a bit too much against a Spain that played their best match of the year. I hope Spain plays the same way and wins the final too.

As i said before, this German team will only get better and they will rule in the next Euro and WC.

kashke faghat muller bud, we also missed our 1st choice GK (enke) and our 2nd choice GK (Adler), we missed out on center defender (westerman) and we also missed our captain and only leader of the team (ballack). maybe if ballack was there, psychologically he could lift the team spirit yesterday and give them more confidence.
                      plus muller not being there.

anyways, age ghadre khodeshuno in bacheha bedunan and keep on improving, we are going to be huge favorites for the future euros and worldcups
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                      X