Originally posted by elnino99
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Can Liverpool make it into the "top 4" of the English Premier League?
Collapse
X
-
Yes. Even though they have been horrible this season, those who doubt their home form and ability as a top club to stay in top 4 are too biased.
By the way they are in the top 4 at the moment after fighting to 1-0 win against Everton at home.
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedno. liverpool is horriable this season
Leave a comment:
-
I know tastes are different and its a personal choice anyway.Originally posted by elnino99 View Postdifferent opinions pal, we could discuss it til the morning but our opinions won't change mostly based on the fact that I watch EPL and support an EPL team and you watch La Liga and support a La Liga team.
people have different tastes and like. I like games with a lot of passion, fast paced and physical play (Merseyside derby today), you prefer technical play with beautiful passes (Barca game).
and not to continue the discussion, but to address your point about Man U being dominated by Barca, I wanted to add how Chelsea had Barca til the last second and how Liverpool raped Real Madrid (it was beyond domination).
well have you ever seen chelsea play the way they did against barca in nou camp against any EPL team? I mean defending with 11 men and just giving the ball to their keeper and he kicks it to our keeper lol
Barca annihilated madrid too so what? they sucked.
Leave a comment:
-
different opinions pal, we could discuss it til the morning but our opinions won't change mostly based on the fact that I watch EPL and support an EPL team and you watch La Liga and support a La Liga team.Originally posted by shayan20 View PostIf I recall they were using almost their best team too.
I disagree, how come Barca crushed man U(EPl champ) they had no time on the ball while barca was toying with united? thats the best exacmple right?champion of la liga v champion of epl.
when real and barca are not in crisis they play much better football than any EPL team can dream of.
you think lal liga teams are easy but they're not.
people have different tastes and like. I like games with a lot of passion, fast paced and physical play (Merseyside derby today), you prefer technical play with beautiful passes (Barca game).
and not to continue the discussion, but to address your point about Man U being dominated by Barca, I wanted to add how Chelsea had Barca til the last second and how Liverpool raped Real Madrid (it was beyond domination).
Leave a comment:
-
If I recall they were using almost their best team too.Originally posted by elnino99 View Postkey word
last year, Spurs beat Roma 5-0 in pre-season and then went without a win for the first 8 games of EPL.
Pre-season means NOTHING.
It is obvious that players in la liga, get more time on the ball while in EPL, it's like a war you don't have much time to think, it's so fast paced and physical and you see surprising results every week.
I disagree, how come Barca crushed man U(EPl champ) they had no time on the ball while barca was toying with united? thats the best exacmple right?champion of la liga v champion of epl.
when real and barca are not in crisis they play much better football than any EPL team can dream of.
you think lal liga teams are easy but they're not.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by shayan20 View Postelnino how can you say La liga is that bad, when the bottom club Atletico madrid beats you at anfield and Espnayol ownsed you 3-0 this pre-season?
If Liverpool was playing in La liga they would surely relegate!
key word
last year, Spurs beat Roma 5-0 in pre-season and then went without a win for the first 8 games of EPL.
Pre-season means NOTHING.
It is obvious that players in la liga, get more time on the ball while in EPL, it's like a war you don't have much time to think, it's so fast paced and physical and you see surprising results every week.
Leave a comment:
-
elnino how can you say La liga is that bad, when the bottom club Atletico madrid beats you at anfield and Espnayol ownsed you 3-0 this pre-season?
If Liverpool was playing in La liga they would surely relegate!
Leave a comment:
-
definition of a troll , you make chuck_bass look like Noam Chamsky
Leave a comment:
-
pathetic sig, I really thought you are more mature than that. lol
wow, I am done even arguing with you, you just showed your true class
Leave a comment:
-
well said. ill change it back...soon.Originally posted by elnino99 View Postnot our baby cutie
but you are free to do w.e you want with your signature, you could put porn there and I would not complain
you support your team, I support my team, each person is different with different likes, so no big deal
no need to argue on internet, however I feel you are a cool guy rather than a troll, but sometimes that cokiness of success gets into people, and it has happened to me (After 2005), so I can't blame you
cheers anyways, time to do some Spanish
Leave a comment:
-
not our baby cutieOriginally posted by Team Melli Fan View Postlmfao. i knew ud bring up old ass trophy accomplishments. if my representation of teams pisses u off that much, ill change my sig just for u, baby.

but you are free to do w.e you want with your signature, you could put porn there and I would not complain
you support your team, I support my team, each person is different with different likes, so no big deal
no need to argue on internet, however I feel you are a cool guy rather than a troll, but sometimes that cokiness of success gets into people, and it has happened to me (After 2005), so I can't blame you
cheers anyways, time to do some Spanish
Leave a comment:
Users Viewing This Topic
Collapse
There are 0 users viewing this topic.
footer ad
Collapse
"
Leave a comment: