Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Liverpool make it into the "top 4" of the English Premier League?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chuck bass
    replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


    You create this thread to bash Liverpool, and now that you are proven wrong, and basically Liverpool has shut your mouth , you come out with " "

    shouldn't expect more from fans who have jumped on the wagon and support multiple teams

    I can't blame Barca fans though, in La Liga you never see that king of passion and royalty. you never see a real war there, everyone is so soft and uncompetitive. let alone seeing SHEER PASSION of the merseyside clubs.



    bunch of tossers most of 'em
    WOW you used the word tosser, that makes you SO much more english!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • PersianMadrid7
    replied
    Yes. Even though they have been horrible this season, those who doubt their home form and ability as a top club to stay in top 4 are too biased.

    By the way they are in the top 4 at the moment after fighting to 1-0 win against Everton at home.

    Leave a comment:


  • 04041374
    replied
    As an Arsneal and Torres fan: I HOPE!

    Leave a comment:


  • Team Melli Fan
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • persepolisfan
    Guest replied
    no. liverpool is horriable this season

    Leave a comment:


  • shayan20
    replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    different opinions pal, we could discuss it til the morning but our opinions won't change mostly based on the fact that I watch EPL and support an EPL team and you watch La Liga and support a La Liga team.

    people have different tastes and like. I like games with a lot of passion, fast paced and physical play (Merseyside derby today), you prefer technical play with beautiful passes (Barca game).

    and not to continue the discussion, but to address your point about Man U being dominated by Barca, I wanted to add how Chelsea had Barca til the last second and how Liverpool raped Real Madrid (it was beyond domination).
    I know tastes are different and its a personal choice anyway.
    well have you ever seen chelsea play the way they did against barca in nou camp against any EPL team? I mean defending with 11 men and just giving the ball to their keeper and he kicks it to our keeper lol
    Barca annihilated madrid too so what? they sucked.

    Leave a comment:


  • elnino99
    replied
    Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    If I recall they were using almost their best team too.
    I disagree, how come Barca crushed man U(EPl champ) they had no time on the ball while barca was toying with united? thats the best exacmple right?champion of la liga v champion of epl.
    when real and barca are not in crisis they play much better football than any EPL team can dream of.
    you think lal liga teams are easy but they're not.
    different opinions pal, we could discuss it til the morning but our opinions won't change mostly based on the fact that I watch EPL and support an EPL team and you watch La Liga and support a La Liga team.

    people have different tastes and like. I like games with a lot of passion, fast paced and physical play (Merseyside derby today), you prefer technical play with beautiful passes (Barca game).

    and not to continue the discussion, but to address your point about Man U being dominated by Barca, I wanted to add how Chelsea had Barca til the last second and how Liverpool raped Real Madrid (it was beyond domination).

    Leave a comment:


  • shayan20
    replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    key word

    last year, Spurs beat Roma 5-0 in pre-season and then went without a win for the first 8 games of EPL.

    Pre-season means NOTHING.

    It is obvious that players in la liga, get more time on the ball while in EPL, it's like a war you don't have much time to think, it's so fast paced and physical and you see surprising results every week.
    If I recall they were using almost their best team too.
    I disagree, how come Barca crushed man U(EPl champ) they had no time on the ball while barca was toying with united? thats the best exacmple right?champion of la liga v champion of epl.
    when real and barca are not in crisis they play much better football than any EPL team can dream of.
    you think lal liga teams are easy but they're not.

    Leave a comment:


  • elnino99
    replied
    Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    elnino how can you say La liga is that bad, when the bottom club Atletico madrid beats you at anfield and Espnayol ownsed you 3-0 this pre-season?
    If Liverpool was playing in La liga they would surely relegate!

    key word

    last year, Spurs beat Roma 5-0 in pre-season and then went without a win for the first 8 games of EPL.

    Pre-season means NOTHING.

    It is obvious that players in la liga, get more time on the ball while in EPL, it's like a war you don't have much time to think, it's so fast paced and physical and you see surprising results every week.

    Leave a comment:


  • shayan20
    replied
    elnino how can you say La liga is that bad, when the bottom club Atletico madrid beats you at anfield and Espnayol ownsed you 3-0 this pre-season?
    If Liverpool was playing in La liga they would surely relegate!

    Leave a comment:


  • elnino99
    replied
    definition of a troll , you make chuck_bass look like Noam Chamsky

    Leave a comment:


  • Team Melli Fan
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • elnino99
    replied
    pathetic sig, I really thought you are more mature than that. lol

    wow, I am done even arguing with you, you just showed your true class

    Leave a comment:


  • Team Melli Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    not our baby cutie
    but you are free to do w.e you want with your signature, you could put porn there and I would not complain
    you support your team, I support my team, each person is different with different likes, so no big deal
    no need to argue on internet, however I feel you are a cool guy rather than a troll, but sometimes that cokiness of success gets into people, and it has happened to me (After 2005), so I can't blame you
    cheers anyways, time to do some Spanish
    well said. ill change it back...soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • elnino99
    replied
    Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    lmfao. i knew ud bring up old ass trophy accomplishments. if my representation of teams pisses u off that much, ill change my sig just for u, baby.
    not our baby cutie

    but you are free to do w.e you want with your signature, you could put porn there and I would not complain

    you support your team, I support my team, each person is different with different likes, so no big deal

    no need to argue on internet, however I feel you are a cool guy rather than a troll, but sometimes that cokiness of success gets into people, and it has happened to me (After 2005), so I can't blame you

    cheers anyways, time to do some Spanish

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X