Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Wc Draw !!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ejdeha
    replied
    if you're in canada, cbc is showing it right now

    Leave a comment:


  • The Joker
    Guest replied
    It's not even exciting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ejdeha
    replied
    I live in canada, any channels showing it? or any channels on the satelite?

    Leave a comment:


  • mohsenfootball
    replied
    officially starts in 20 minutes

    Leave a comment:


  • The Joker
    Guest replied
    It will start soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • EKBATAN
    replied
    what time is it over? they got lots of mumbo jumbo rite now...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ejdeha
    replied
    which channel is showing this?

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by ARYA :) View Post
    zzgloo jan, Pot 1 seems to be one team too short as well. There should be a total of 32 teams.
    You are right again....It was germany missing......I fixed it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ARYA :)
    replied
    Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
    Thanks,you are right,I corrected it.
    zzgloo jan, Pot 1 seems to be one team too short as well. There should be a total of 32 teams.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    replied
    Originally posted by ARYA :) View Post
    I expect South Korea is in Pot 2 as well.
    Thanks,you are right,I corrected it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ARYA :)
    replied
    I expect South Korea is in Pot 2 as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzgloo
    started a topic Final Wc Draw !!

    Final Wc Draw !!

    It is currantly happening........
    from these final POTS :
    .................................................. .......

    POT 1 :
    ..........
    1-Aregentina
    2-Brazil
    3-England
    4-Italy
    5-Netherland
    6-Spain
    7-South Africa
    8-Germany
    ........................................
    POT 2 :
    .........
    1-Australia
    2-Hondoras
    3-japan
    4-Korea DPR
    5-Mexicao
    6-New Zeland
    7-USA
    8-Kore Republic
    ..........................................
    POT 3 :
    ..........
    1-Algeria
    2-cameroon
    3-Chile
    4-Ivory Coast
    5-Ghana
    6-Nigeria
    7-paraguay
    8-Uruguay
    ...........................................
    POT 4 :
    ..........
    1-Denmark
    2-France
    3-Greece
    4-Portugal
    5-Serbia
    6-Slovakia
    7-Slovenia
    8-Switzerland
    Last edited by zzgloo; 12-04-2009, 10:12 AM.

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X