Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

loooool cr9 got diiiised

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chuck bass
    replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    I am good in math, always got A+ in that course
    according to my calculation 38<42 and 18<24
    and people talk as scoring freekicks are easy!!
    and milad, I watch EPL every week
    I watch every single Liverpool game 3 times
    I watch all the rival games, no matter how busy I am
    I live with EPL
    I breath with EPL
    Ronaldo's goals are sooooooo important!
    He singled handedly guide United to CL final last year
    He scored so many crucial goals for them to win the Prem
    as for the 2007-08 campaign, he was something outta this world
    I can't even describe him
    and he won his team the double! and they were robbed agaisnt Porstmouth in FA Cup, or they would have won the treble
    and it comes from a die hard Liverpool fan who hates Manchester United with passion
    it was close enough..if messi had taken all the penalties last season like ronaldo did in his record season he would have had alot more than 42

    Leave a comment:


  • elnino99
    replied
    Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
    38 goals and 18 assists (+ a treble) wasn't enough?
    I am good in math, always got A+ in that course
    according to my calculations 38<42 and 18<24


    and people talk as scoring freekicks are easy!!

    and milad, I watch EPL every week
    I watch every single Liverpool game 3 times
    I watch all the rival games, no matter how busy I am
    I live with EPL
    I breath with EPL

    Ronaldo's goals are sooooooo important!
    He singled handedly guide United to CL final last year
    He scored so many crucial goals for them to win the Prem

    as for the 2007-08 campaign, he was something outta this world
    I can't even describe him
    and he won his team the double! and they were robbed agaisnt Porstmouth in FA Cup, or they would have won the treble

    and it comes from a die hard Liverpool fan who hates Manchester United with passion

    Leave a comment:


  • IranSoccer#8
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
    38 goals and 18 assists (+ a treble) wasn't enough?
    lol yeah, 38 goals in spain. ronaldo scored 42 in the EPL, the best league in the world.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuck bass
    replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    whenever Messi scores 42 goals in a season and comes up with 22? I guess assists, then we can discuss
    38 goals and 18 assists (+ a treble) wasn't enough?

    Leave a comment:


  • milad
    replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    whenever Messi scores 42 goals in a season and comes up with 22? I guess assists, then we can discuss
    he had 38 goals and 18 assists in 51 games last season. and most of his goals were important, unlike crystianas 80th minute 4-0/5-0 goals against the likes of fulham while breathing on the neck of the last defender. plus, messi does not take free kicks. of the 42 goals like 15 were penalties (half off dives/man u favoritism)/free kicks.

    Leave a comment:


  • elnino99
    replied
    Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
    LOOOOOOOOL at that argument, how many were penalties or free-kicks???
    you talk like scoring freekicks are easy ?
    it's a skill
    your babyboy, Mobali does it all the time
    fact:
    - CR is fast, second to none
    - CR can accelerate while running
    - CR is a good header of the ball, constant threat in the air
    - CR is a very good freekick taker
    - CR is a very good penalty taker
    - CR is an awesome dribbler with very good delivery
    - CR is very good in front of the net, he knows how to score
    - even on an off day, CR is a big threat

    I never forget how last year, CR was having his worst game with Man U shirt against A.Villa, but he managed to score a freekicks, and another shot from outside of the box, in the game UNITED won with Macheda's last gasp winner
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    he was so horrible that day, losing the ball every time he got it, but still managed to score 2 world class goals.
    NOW I CALL THAT PLAYER, WORLD CLASS

    Leave a comment:


  • IranSoccer#8
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
    LOOOOOOOOL at that argument, how many were penalties or free-kicks???
    lol at your arguement. how many penalties or free kicks? hahahaha that doesnt even make sense. the man's free kicks are unstoppable. and maybe if teams didnt foul in the penalty, they wouldnt have to worry about CR9 making a penalty, which are also unstoppable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Parham10
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
    wheres iniesta or xavis world player of the year?? lol iniesta better than cristiano? seriously. you hate to play against him, but you'd love to have him on your team. thats how good he is. fabregas>>>>>xavi.
    I like fabregas, but Xavi is just a bit better than him.

    Leave a comment:


  • IranSoccer#8
    Guest replied
    wheres iniesta or xavis world player of the year?? lol iniesta better than cristiano? seriously. you hate to play against him, but you'd love to have him on your team. thats how good he is. fabregas>>>>>xavi.

    Leave a comment:


  • Parham10
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    whenever Messi scores 42 goals in a season and comes up with 22? I guess assists, then we can discuss
    LOOOOOOOOL at that argument, how many were penalties or free-kicks???

    Leave a comment:


  • elnino99
    replied
    Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
    LOL at people saying cristiyana gaynaldo is better than iniesta/

    Iniesta along with xavi are the two most underrated players in the world

    that being said

    Iniesta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cr
    THEY USED TO BE until last year
    They are top class (among top 10 players in the world atm), but
    now people tend to over-rate them

    Leave a comment:


  • shayan_esteghlali
    replied
    LOL at people saying cristiyana gaynaldo is better than iniesta/

    Iniesta along with xavi are the two most underrated players in the world

    that being said

    Iniesta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cr

    Leave a comment:


  • elnino99
    replied
    Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
    Messi>>>>>Iniesta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cr9
    whenever Messi scores 42 goals in a season and comes up with 22? I guess assists, then we can discuss

    Leave a comment:


  • Parham10
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    CR > Iniesta

    CR has a shiity personality, but he is a real star
    I've watched him every week for 4 years, and he is unstoppable
    Messi>>>>>Iniesta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cr9

    Leave a comment:


  • elnino99
    replied
    CR > Iniesta

    CR has a shiity personality, but he is a real star
    I've watched him every week for 4 years, and he is unstoppable

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X