Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Schumacher is back in Formula One!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Schumacher is back in Formula One!

Michael Schumacher will make a shock return to Formula 1 to replace injured Ferrari driver Felipe Massa.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8172310.stm

Comment

why can't they just walk away and leave us wit great memories...wats next bill russell is going to sign with celtics and make a come back also

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
        why can't they just walk away and leave us wit great memories...wats next bill russell is going to sign with celtics and make a come back also
        What a stupid comment.

Firstly, MS is still in good enough shape to drive an F1 car.
        Secondly, MS was a god in his sport, russel was nothing in comparison no matter what he achieved.
        Thirdly, When the team that gave you fame, fortune and success asks you a favour you would be a real c#&t to not say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
          What a stupid comment.
          Firstly, MS is still in good enough shape to drive an F1 car.
          Secondly, MS was a god in his sport, russel was nothing in comparison no matter what he achieved.
          Thirdly, When the team that gave you fame, fortune and success asks you a favour you would be a real c#&t to not say yes.
          no it wasn't a stupid comment... it was just read by someone stupid that didn't get my point. the point is today athletics retire, but than they decide to come back again, we are not talking about "team that made them fortune and success asking for favor"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
            no it wasn't a stupid comment... it was just read by someone stupid that didn't get my point. the point is today athletics retire, but than they decide to come back again, we are not talking about "team that made them fortune and success asking for favor"
            Whats your point and why do u mention it in a negative way?

Whats wrong with what MS is doing?
            I hate Ferrari and am a McLaren man but i still appreciate MS coming back to support Ferrari when they need him.

Im hard pressed to find a negative in what has happened here.
            To me it gives us another glimpse of the greatest of all time.

Comment

Working...
            X