Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Matador View Post
    Salam,
    You don't need to be over-concerned with that....management of the team is still stable despite that, at least Liverpool don't suffer from the clash of powers between top management and team management like the case in Real Madrid.
    no man at every level of management liverpool has problems. thank god rick perry is leaving at the end of this season so things will start to get better

Comment

Hey Arian, Selam

Comment

since Cantona was the main reason for you to cheer Man Utd....How did you felt when he left the game ? Did that impacted your committment to the club.
        Never. The name "Manchester United" stuck in my head forever, and as I said I didnt take football seriously until 2002. Cantona's retirement in 1997 came at a time I knew the team and a few players (Becks, Sheringham, Yorke, Cole, Giggs, Scholes, and Denis Irwin etc) but never followed football.

Also because I had an old SHARP tv set and United seemed to be sponsored by SHARP for decades too that was among the first reasons I liked them as a kid who knew nothing about the game

It wasnt until a friend of mine convinced me to take the game seriously after 2002WC that I knew I had a team to follow and it was United To this day I thank that kid for making me the United fan I am today.

p.s. Denis Irwin is perhaps among the best and the most under-rated fullbacks throughout the entire 1990s. What a player he was.
        sigpic

Comment

Yashar, Selam

Comment

yo suprah, Selam

Comment

yo demis, selam (that means peace in arabic)

Comment

yo milad, selam

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                  my team is LIVERPOOL FC
                  I love them because:
                  ---> FANS: they support their club and sing YNWA no matter what the score is (eg. 1-3 loss against Chelsea, or 3-6 loss against Arsenal) and won't switch clubs if there is a trophy drought for a while
                  1) They play with a lot of heart and passion
                  2) that never-die attitude
                  3) players respect fans alot
                  4) that YNWA song tells everything
                  5) has been a very successful club, struggledfor over a decade, strating to pick up again, and will be dominating for years to come
                  5) my team's symble and heart, STEVEN GERRARD
                  6) players give a **** about the club (eg. Reina's celebrations after all 'pool goals no matter how important they are, excluding Itandje)
                  7)from 1996, when I started watching football @ age of 5, I disliked United, and Liverpool are Utd's biggest rivals, so that could be a reason
                  8) lately, Liverpool are playing amazingly, and showing glimpses of their Spanish style
                  YNWA
                  Liverpool til I die
                  but still, Respect other clubs as long as they don't disrespect you or your club
                  Originally posted by milad View Post
                  watched fifa 98 world cup and i liked raul, suker, and roberto carlos. i then played the video game fifa 98 and was introduced to international football and found out these players play on real madrid. since then i am a madrid fan. then ronaldo joined and since he was my fave player along with raul i was so excited. i like the club for its rich history, competitiveness, team spirit, never-say-die-attitude, beautiful attacking style, the jersey colour, the stadium, and its in the league of my fave national team obviously after iran (tied with brazil). what i dont like is the management of the club.
                  something quite similar to these stories.
                  but i love liverpool more.
                  real comes 2nd
                  and milan if i have to choose 1 in italy.

fifa games played a part.loving playing with liverpool on fifa 98 and scoring with danny murphy (lol) and michael owen (became one of my fav players). the love of red colour also came in (liverpool). and key players which i liked. hate for chelsea contributed.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                  Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

mes que un club. enough said.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        mes que un club. enough said.
                        shayan, and all of the guys....

My Real Madrid friends keeps reminding me of the 30 La Ligas and the 9 Champions League Cups after their humiliating loss

What do you say in situations like that....?

Comment

i first started following Arsenal when i watched Ian Wright play!!!! i was a big Ian Wright fan from then on and watched arsenal more and more watching players like Denis Bergkamp, Marc Overmars, Petit, Tony Adams, Martin Keown, Ray Palour etc!!!! The way Arsenal play is sexy football, the passing game, the excitment & flare is brilliant (makes me more or an Arsne Wenger Fan then anything really). Achieving what we have without massive budgets and producing players rather then signing established players makes me proud to be a Arsenal fan, we might not be successful but we are a consistent team.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
                            i first started following Arsenal when i watched Ian Wright play!!!! i was a big Ian Wright fan from then on and watched arsenal more and more watching players like Denis Bergkamp, Marc Overmars, Petit, Tony Adams, Martin Keown, Ray Palour etc!!!! The way Arsenal play is sexy football, the passing game, the excitment & flare is brilliant (makes me more or an Arsne Wenger Fan then anything really). Achieving what we have without massive budgets and producing players rather then signing established players makes me proud to be a Arsenal fan, we might not be successful but we are a consistent team.
                            yes.

yes indeed.

sigpic

Comment

shayan, and all of the guys....

My Real Madrid friends keeps reminding me of the 30 La Ligas and the 9 Champions League Cups after their humiliating loss

What do you say in situations like that....?
                              thats the only thing they have left to say. even they know themselves that if it wasn't for Franco supporting them during that era, they would be trailing Barca even in # of cups.
                              But tell them not to worry because Barca will surpass them even in that aspect

also tell them you value beautiful football more than cups.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                                thats the only thing they have left to say. even they know themselves that if it wasn't for Franco supporting them during that era, they would be trailing Barca even in # of cups.
                                But tell them not to worry because Barca will surpass them even in that aspect

also tell them you value beautiful football more than cups.
                                real madrid vs farca cup comparison AFTER franco was out of power:

ligas: 14>9

champs leagues: 3>2

shayan, you just got owned for making excuses while trying to own others for making excuses. double owned.

beautiful football over cups? madrid won these cups while playing beautiful attacking football. just because you keep more pointless possession doesnt mean your style is better/madrid does not play beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X