Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DRAW] Champs Lge 08/09 QF/SF

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • abtin_32
    replied
    Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    in that case, why not porto in the quarters?
    Well, I was trying to be somewhat realistic. Obviously, I would love for Porto to beat them, but I don't think that's too likely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shervin.
    replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    I love it how everyone keeps underestimating liverpool
    let us be underdogs, we have RAFA
    i think you have 40% chance of winning chelsea, then 40% chance of winning the semis, that means there is a 16% chance you get into the final imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • persian boy
    replied
    Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    I love it how everyone keeps underestimating liverpool
    let us be underdogs, we have RAFA
    nobody is underestimating them at all. everyone thinks they will whop chelsea

    Leave a comment:


  • elnino99
    replied
    I love it how everyone keeps underestimating liverpool
    let us be underdogs, we have RAFA

    Leave a comment:


  • Farhad-7
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    didnt that already happen
    yeah 3 years ago which is a great game but now I want Arsenal to get their revenge

    that day... goddamn lehmann had to get red in 1st half!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Pouya
    replied
    Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    my dream has always been to see an arsenal-barca final

    the final of beautiful football

    and looks like this year, it looks likely!!
    didnt that already happen

    Leave a comment:


  • Farhad-7
    replied
    my dream has always been to see an arsenal-barca final

    the final of beautiful football

    and looks like this year, it looks likely!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Shervin.
    replied
    Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
    arsenal deserved to go through..romas goal was the biggest fluke! id like to see arsenal-manchester chelsea-bayern
    how was it a fluke?

    but arsenal did deserve to go through. I foresee a chelsea arsenal final.

    Leave a comment:


  • Demis-11
    replied
    arsenal deserved to go through..romas goal was the biggest fluke! id like to see arsenal-manchester chelsea-bayern

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Time to make Jock Stein and Sir Matt Busby proud once again.

    The final will be played exactly a day after Sir Matt's 100th birth anniversary, and Jock Stein's Celtic FC 'Lisbon Lions' team of 1967 are still the only team to have won the quad. Scottish League, Scottish FA Cup, Scottish League Cup, European Cup.

    Sir Alex was assistant to Jock when he was Scotland manager...and when Stein died in 1985, Fergie took over the post till the 1986 WC.

    Some of the greatest managers in history have been Scottish: Sir Matt Busby, Jock Stein, Bill Shankly, Sir Alex Ferguson and Kenny Dalglish...all winners.

    Leave a comment:


  • yashar_fasihnia
    replied
    Originally posted by abtin_32 View Post
    I've always said no team can get lucky EVERY TIME but goddamn this Man U is one lucky b!tch, or the draw is somehow fixed. It's disgusting. I couldn't bare to see another title gifted to Ferguson and co this year. I hope Liverpool or Barca destroy them in the final. Or better yet, Villareal in the semis
    in that case, why not porto in the quarters?

    Leave a comment:


  • abtin_32
    replied
    I've always said no team can get lucky EVERY TIME but goddamn this Man U is one lucky b!tch, or the draw is somehow fixed. It's disgusting. I couldn't bare to see another title gifted to Ferguson and co this year. I hope Liverpool or Barca destroy them in the final. Or better yet, Villareal in the semis

    Leave a comment:


  • Ali
    replied
    lol its funny how a lot of u are picking a manu barca final. everyone knows liverpool will be one side of the final.

    Leave a comment:


  • teammelli34
    replied
    Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    alves-messi VS lahm-ribery
    gerrard VS lampard
    omg, thats a crazy matchup, my two fav central midfielders!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Pouya
    replied
    Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    alves-messi VS lahm-ribery
    gerrard VS lampard
    actually its lampard v alonso

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X