Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The UFC (MMA) fan thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Wanderlei Silva vs. Michael Bisping

    sigpic

    Comment


      CroCop vs. Perosh

      Comment


        lol during the CroCop fight when Perosh was cut wide open, Joe Rogan said call the AmberLamps. lulz

        Comment


          Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
          how can you say might. YOU HAVE TO!!!!
          book your tickets now if you really wanna go, I won't be surprised if it get's fully booked in a week or so.
          UFC110 sold out in 4 hours. With no advertisement or anything. I learnt my lesson this time. I was going to buy tickets the next day. Dana is going to try to come to Melbourne next time. I prey it happens.

          The fights were great i believe, good to see Mirco win well. Sad to see Nog lose, i wonder if Dana White would put CroCop V Nog on. Old school Pride style. That would be awesome to watch.

          Comment


            Im LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE In a crazy bar in Downtown Montreal and Its wilddddddd out here in the streets people are going crazy for GSP !!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Fight starting....I'm so freakin pumped!!!!!

              Comment


                GSP! GSP! Holy shit he is good! amazing....

                Comment


                  shane carwin WOW. what a powerful BEAST. awesome KO. 12 wins 0 losses.

                  he is yet to ever go to a second round before finishing a fight.

                  Comment


                    TUF 11 First episode was on Yesterday on Spike tv

                    Here is the link of Episode 1 If you guys wanna watch



                    Part 2 Is just next to it in the Related videos
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      I was so busy today I missed UFC 112 tonight...some sick fights.



                      I'll post 2nd episode of the ultimate fighter, soon.

                      Comment


                        anyone heard of neil grove?
                        Humanity. Love. Earth.

                        Comment


                          anderson silva Is just insane he is the ronaldinho of ufc But I seriously was disappointed after the 2nd round he just gave up the fight and didn't wanna finish him
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            BJ Penn under estimated Frankie!!!!!!! sucked in to him

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                              TUF 11 First episode was on Yesterday on Spike tv

                              Here is the link of Episode 1 If you guys wanna watch



                              Part 2 Is just next to it in the Related videos
                              ive seen the second episode now.do u know how often they come out?
                              once a week?
                              Humanity. Love. Earth.

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing This Topic

                              Collapse

                              There are 0 users viewing this topic.

                              Working...
                              X