Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm mentioned in FourFourTwo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kaebi kabab
    replied
    with your clothes of hey suprahh i expected better

    Leave a comment:


  • kaebi kabab
    replied
    #3.60 is alot for that mag how did you end up writing for dem

    Leave a comment:


  • South Iraq
    replied
    Nice one man, dont forget to scan your autograph as well

    Is that Eric Cantona on the front cover or am I mistaken? Man he looks like one of those Jihadi Islamists

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    great job ahsan!!
    congratz!
    Ahsan was my late grandpa I prefer being simply called Ali

    Leave a comment:


  • yashar_fasihnia
    replied
    great job ahsan!!
    congratz!

    Leave a comment:


  • Farhad-7
    replied
    ok nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • toofan
    replied
    cool

    Leave a comment:


  • Super Shojaei
    replied
    well done man!

    Leave a comment:


  • ardi11
    Guest replied
    congrats

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    started a topic I'm mentioned in FourFourTwo

    I'm mentioned in FourFourTwo

    Nov 2008 UK edition. Page 139 ^_^


    Got my free copy from FFT in the morning after I had done some Q&A about Pakistani football (although they didnt really mention what I wanted them to mention - plus the choice of pictures in the article are not good either)





























    will upload the actual scanned page on monday so that folks can actually see the article

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X