Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

c.ronaldo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kasra.
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
    is a homosexual.
    you should make your sig smaller. I already PM'ed you about it

    Leave a comment:


  • Kasra.
    replied
    Originally posted by Saam View Post
    Then how is he going to experience ronaldo's life? . You need at least one
    Because I doubt ronaldo has any testicles. He looks more like a girl then a boy to me

    Leave a comment:


  • Saam
    replied
    Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
    Remember that member Dat Boy Ronaldo .... He loved Ronaldo more then his own life I think. He would give away both testicles
    Then how is he going to experience ronaldo's life? . You need at least one

    Leave a comment:


  • Kasra.
    replied
    Remember that member Dat Boy Ronaldo .... He loved Ronaldo more then his own life I think. He would give away both testicles

    Leave a comment:


  • radin119
    replied
    neither would i i just wanted to be funny and say i would give my right but then i realized that it isnt very funny

    Leave a comment:


  • persian boy
    replied
    i wouldnt give away a testicle. r u kidding.

    Leave a comment:


  • FarFar
    replied
    Daei>puny ass ronaldo

    Leave a comment:


  • radin119
    replied
    i would give my right one

    btw youtube is your friend man

    Leave a comment:


  • Noveen11
    replied
    Originally posted by Saam View Post
    I bet half of you guys would give your left testicles to have one day in the shoes of Cristiano Ronaldo.
    I would

    Leave a comment:


  • Saam
    replied
    I bet half of you guys would give your left testicles to have one day in the shoes of Cristiano Ronaldo.

    Leave a comment:


  • persian boy
    replied
    is an arrogant bastard

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    Lulz

    Leave a comment:


  • PFS
    replied
    thinks his the god of football

    Leave a comment:


  • Farhad-7
    replied
    Originally posted by amir78 View Post
    c.ronaldo
    is AKA cryingbabyhoe

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobbyrider
    replied
    is a homosexual.

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X