LOL sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL sweden

Albania held Sweden to a 0-0 draw in their World Cup Group One qualifier on Saturday, throwing numbers into defence and relying on some fine goalkeeping from Arjan Beqaj.

Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic hit the post with a shot from outside the area in the 15th minute and Olaf Mellberg missed the best chance for the Swedes when he fired wide from close range.

Beqaj kept Armenia in the game, deflecting shots from Ibrahimovic, Kim Kallstrom and Daniel Majstorovic. Sweden had previously been eliminated in the 1st round of the European Championship and had lost to the United States's C team.
    Last edited by KC McElroy; 09-06-2008, 07:37 PM. Reason: He is a sexy true Iranian.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

does anyone know if safari played? if yes, how did he do??
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

He didn't play.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Albania held Sweden to a 0-0 draw in their World Cup Group One qualifier on Saturday, throwing numbers into defence and relying on some fine goalkeeping from Arjan Beqaj.
        Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic hit the post with a shot from outside the area in the 15th minute and Olaf Mellberg missed the best chance for the Swedes when he fired wide from close range.
        Beqaj kept Armenia in the game, deflecting shots from Ibrahimovic, Kim Kallstrom and Daniel Majstorovic. Sweden had previously been eliminated int he 1st round of the European Championship and had lost to the United States's C team.
        was this albania or armenia?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Beqaj kept Armenia in the game, deflecting shots from Ibrahimovic, Kim Kallstrom and Daniel Majstorovic. Sweden had previously been eliminated int he 1st round of the European Championship and had lost to the United States's C team.

Your hilarious man

Comment

alright, thanx.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
              was this albania or armenia?
              Albania.

Comment

Sweden will not make it through, believe me.

Comment

very bad start for sweden i hope they can recover.
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

sweden sucks bigg time. the footboll they play is a good sleep footboll. the problem is that the sweds think they are much much better then they are . its a big dream for me that iran came to sweden and beat the crap out of them . that would make me feel goooooooooood..
                    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

^talk about thinking that ones better then they really are. we cant even keep away a no-name arab with our defense. how are we supposed to counter ibrahimovich??

Comment

Working...
                      X