Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferguson: If Ronaldo Leaves I Will Too

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suprah
    replied
    From the link

    "If Ronaldo leaves, I'm going too," the Scot is quoted as saying by Spanish newspaper Marca.

    Nonsense news, nonsense reporting, nonsense newspaper. Marca is owned by people linked with Real Madrid for decades, and they are a nonsense lying bunch of fraudsters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Suprah
    replied
    NO HE WONT.

    So goal.com decided to take news straight from the arse of tabloids eh ?

    NONSENSE NEWS. Absolute Bollocks.

    Leave a comment:


  • KasraKhan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
    he's acting like a big baby, saying real madric are trying to unsettle ronaldo, yet he does the exact same thing with berbatov

    Not only with Berbs, but with every other player Man U has bought.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuck bass
    replied
    he's acting like a big baby, saying real madric are trying to unsettle ronaldo, yet he does the exact same thing with berbatov

    Leave a comment:


  • KasraKhan
    replied
    My opinon of SAF has changed dramatically after all this Cristiano drama

    Kheili zer mizaneh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farhad-7
    replied
    I don't want to be dissing Man Utd fans on PFDC but this just shows that their man (Ferguson) looks upon to its success which is only Ronnie and so what would happen to Man Utd without Ronnie. Hmm... I say he lost his head now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Adesor Vafaseya
    replied
    Furgerson ghalat kard.

    Ronaldo bereh gom sheh..... Fergie will want to stay.

    Its about time I give him a ring again.

    Leave a comment:


  • shayan20
    replied
    I would have left too If I knew I wouldn't be getting titles anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farhad-7
    started a topic Ferguson: If Ronaldo Leaves I Will Too

    Ferguson: If Ronaldo Leaves I Will Too



    SOURCE

    Sir Alex Ferguson has dropped a bombshell by sensationally revealing that he will quit as manager of Manchester United if Cristiano Ronaldo leaves to join Real Madrid.

    Ferguson: If Ronaldo Leaves I Will Too

    It has been the transfer soap opera of the summer, and the most explosive episode so far may have just been aired.

    With Man Utd publicly insisting that the Portuguese wizard is staying, Real Madrid quietly confident that they can get their man, and Ronaldo himself still remaining silent, Sir Alex Ferguson has moved to drop an absolute bombshell regarding the issue.

    Ferguson, who has won more trophies than any other manager in the history of English football, has threatened to quit Manchester United if Ronaldo is sold.

    "If Ronaldo leaves, I'm going too," the Scot is quoted as saying by Spanish newspaper Marca.

    It is quite an astonishing statement from Fergie, who has been at Man Utd for the last 22 years, winning 10 Premier Leagues, five FA Cups, two Champions Leagues and an Intercontinental Cup, among a plethora of other honours.

    Ferguson is well known to being a master when it comes to playing the media, and these comments, if Marca have reported them accurately, may have been intended to pile up the guilt on Ronaldo, and pressure him into staying at Old Trafford.

    Anthony Sormani

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X