holland vs russia [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holland vs russia [R]

if there is any euro 08 game that deserves its own thread its this game. by far the most entertaining and best game and russia had the best performance i have seen in i dont remember how long. if russia plays like this they have the best chances to be euro 08 champions. i always chose hiddink as the best coach in the world by far, but i was wrong. he is much more than that. he literally knows magic. how on earth did he transform russia to the best team in the world only he knows. they were perfect in every aspect except finishing. i mean how can a team attack brilliantly for 120 minutes and whenever they were forced to defend they also did that pefectly? congrats to russia! i still cant imagine how one could make millions of his own countrymen cry and jump up in joy himself though. btw van persie sucked, robben should have played instead.

It was like russia didnt even look at the scoreboard. they were on the attack for 120 minutes
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Holland bandwagoners can now rest loool.

they should consider themselves lucky. Russia could have, should have wrapped it up in 90.

Comment

For all the chances Russia had, they should have easily won it by 4 or 5 clear goals. They were utterly fantastic. Andrei Arshavin Screw Ronaldo if he leaves, Sir Alex should get Arshavin instead
        sigpic

Comment

bad defending from Holland for much of the game and they let Russia walk all over them. They should have closed down the flanks ... Russians had all the space and the time in the world to play down both flanks

Comment

and now I know why Afonso Alves and Dirk Kuyt scored a ridiculous amount of goals in Eredivise
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by abonas View Post
              bad defending from Holland for much of the game and they let Russia walk all over them. They should have closed down the flanks ... Russians had all the space and the time in the world to play down both flanks
              while i previously mentioned there were holes in the dutch defense and it could cost them, the reason they got scored on was more to do with russias excellence than bad defense. russia was basically perfect.

Comment

Hiddink is not a normal human been he's a miracle man, what he does for a team is unbelievable, Australia, korea now russia..and did you notice russias stamina? that's because hiddink has a great training method..

I wouldn't be surprised if the final would be russia-Germany

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                CITY

Comment

ALL HAIL ANDREI ARSHAVIN!!!!!

Comment

like i said russia to beat netherlands, and it happend

i wish i knew we could bet gold
                    SHOW TIME!

Comment

that Dutch defense was utterly disgusting, i hope Turkey wins the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        ALL HAIL ANDREI ARSHAVIN!!!!!
                        UNITED BUY HIM PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CULOOCHE View Post
                          God, I can't believe how the Dutch lost. Arshavin and pavylechenko? lite up their defense...

BTW like i said in a couple of other threads. i hope turkey gets ass raped by the germans. something embarrassing like 4-0 should put them back in their place...

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                          For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by CULOOCHE View Post
                            the diffrence with russia and turkey is, russia can play football but turkey is a fluke

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                              UNITED BUY HIM PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!
                              cause ronaldo is leaving!!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                              For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Working...
                              X