Is Holland unbeatable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Holland unbeatable?

This is the best Dutch side i've seen since WC'98!!
    Do you guys think anybody can stop them at this moment?
    Maybe Portugal or spain, but thats it i think, wow what a game....
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

its the same holland team than lost 2-1 to Belarus. Theyre damn welll beatable, its just that theyre working really fluently and coherently right now. great passes and total teamwork.

Comment

spain

Comment

As usual, Holland's worst enemy will be Holland.

Comment

umm there was someone complaining that some people spoil matches for him. now look at the thread name. any1 who wants to watch the match on demand or highlights or anything will know that holland are unbeatable meaning that Netherlands have fun.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

as said by Pahroah, Hollands worst enemy is themselves.
            There is no way any team in Europe could cope with playing them but Holland has a knack of crumbling later in tournaments.

According to Sneijder the team harmony is the best it has ever been. i just prey Holland can do it. I have been waiting since 88 to see them lift a trophy again.

As for beating Spain or Portugal that is more than possible seeing as they thrashed two defensive minded teams in there last 2 games.

If they play Spain and Portugal there will be even more opportunity to exploit defenses on the counter attack.

Comment

Unity has always been lacking in the Holland side - and that was present from the days of Cruyff and Michels' Total Football era all the way down the decades. However this time, the side look more unified and more determined to work hard with each other and make it happen.

For other teams, its all about keeping possession and controlling the tempo of the game to wear out the Dutch and hit them when they are down. Attrition tactics, physical approach in the midfield, with clever usage of set-pieces and freekicks can overcome the Dutch.

But the Holland side are so darn quick and slick, it will be more than just a challenge for opponents to do that.
              sigpic

Comment

its still the same holland team which didnt impress during qualifying..they are beatable, they just have great chemistry now..there are still several holes in this dutch side
                Go Cows!

Comment

Holland had always had worldclass quality, but indeed, their greatest enemy is their own team.
                  But this time, it seems different, they eat the grass for eachother, every single pass, every single shot, everything works out smoothly.

I'm only awaiting to see what will happen when they don't score first!

Comment

baba jan people see 2 games and take it too far...
                    it doesnt mean they're gonna stay hot the whole tourny...they have the momentum and it all started with an offside goal

Comment

Who cares about their male team?
                      I like their female football team more.
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

ekbatan, just two games, but what a games they were!

first goal offside? The only offside goal i saw, was Henry, when he scored the 2-1....

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          Who cares about their male team?
                          I like their female football team more.
                          Amoo, well kon dige

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                            Amoo, well kon dige
                            Bitarbiyat!

BTW: who is Well? is she hot?
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Contrary to romania game, france didn't play so bad. Holland = Argentina: it is beautiful to watch but always beatten in 1/4 or 1/2 (by portugal as usual).

Yesterday holland proved that they are very strong in counter attack but their defense isn't so good: they concede too many occasions and they were lucky that France wasn't able to convert them (i precise that the referee didn't see the Ooijer's hand and henry missed a golden occasion at 1/0).

Comment

Working...
                              X