Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
    its called "svartskalle syndrome"
    That actually sounds like a reasonable diagnosis .

However, I must admit that I was quite happy after the win today; whether it is because I like Sweden or dislike Greece remains to be answered.
    sigpic

Comment

Fyfan vicket underbart goal Ibra.....Jag tycker det var fantastik...

My swedish is a bit roosty from being away 4 years now...

but that was a Amazing, Superb, Brilliant, UN FKNG BELIVABLE goal by Ibra

Nikopolidis stood no chance...

BANG BYE BYE...CYA LATER....GOAL......1-0...CIAO, Khodahafez, HEJ DO, Arrividerchi......

Greece...BYE BYE....2004 FLUKE....Ibra too bloody good for ya mate....

VI ELSKAR SVERIGE MANNEN.......HENRIK LARRSON Vi Elskar diiig MERA

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
        its called "svartskalle syndrome"
        hahaha. kinda like the swedish ref in the turkey-czech game. haha. unbelievable come back.

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post

0:39 for the best goal EVER!
        what a game that was. 5-0!

these r better (from my favorite player, ibra):
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZgqsaDnsEq8
        i cried when i saw this live:
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=RjnSvpEBOLo

& heres a compilation:
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=g6Yi2YoxB0Q

by the way, ibrahimovic's beautiful goal against greece has been voted best of the tournament so far. we played well against greece, but came out unlucky against spain. hansson fvckd up. i say a 10-0 thrashing on russia 2mrw.

if, i mean when we go to the quarterfinals, we will face holland again. revenge...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Avenyn imorn storbild tv!

Comment

im sorry but i hope russia wins tommorow
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

doesnt matter who wins, they both will have a VERY tough game against holland.

Comment

Khodavakilish bi roo darvasi teametoon team nist. Be nazare man Russia will win.

In hame team hast too euro 2008 hala chera sweden.

Sweden once had a great team and loved them with the likes of Kennet (The Eiffel tower) Andersson, Martin (my nigga) Dahlin, Henrik Larsson, Hakan Mild, Thomas (the Siko) Ravelli and the great and one time one of the best player in the world that time Tomas ( The golden boy) Brolin.
                Their euro 2008 squad is a disgrace to that of 1994 and they have no chance in here.

Comment

2-0 russia after 50 minutes.

shomaha ba in threadetoon sweden ro baraye chand roozi karde boodin brazil o argentina.

baba sweden ham team shod akhe khodavakilish.

teametoono bayad jam konid berid too stokholm faghat bechasbin be hamoon hockey ke emsal ham detroit redwings ba bazikonaye swedish stanley cup ro bord. too football sefrin nothing in football.

Comment

Originally posted by b_tonymontana View Post
                    2-0 russia after 50 minutes.
                    shomaha ba in threadetoon sweden ro baraye chand roozi karde boodin brazil o argentina.
                    baba sweden ham team shod akhe khodavakilish.
                    teametoono bayad jam konid berid too stokholm faghat bechasbin be hamoon hockey ke emsal ham detroit redwings ba bazikonaye swedish stanley cup ro bord. too football sefrin nothing in football.
                    I agree. Baba inha be USA ham bakhtand!!
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

damn, those commies owned the swedes!

کودتای ۲۲ خرداد

Comment

Its Nothing but the Guus effect..

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                          That actually sounds like a reasonable diagnosis .

However, I must admit that I was quite happy after the win today; whether it is because I like Sweden or dislike Greece remains to be answered.

the answer is you rooted for sweden to beat greece due to your iranian genes. its called "Persian Kineh (grudge )"

i admit, i loved it. I wish they had scored 10 goals against them. the only good thing about swedish team is zlatan. look at it all their top recent players been foreigners; Martin dahlin, henke and now zlatan. its truly svartskalle syndrome; we want the foreigners to score the goals and yet the team to lose we are pretty confused, aren't we?

====

swedish team didnt deserve to go the quarterfinals. all them that advanced deserved it, including turkey! coming back from 2-0 and scoring 3 goals justifies their advancement. but what did sweden do? they went for a draw against spain and lost and beat greece only; another B team...

Comment

sweden came out unlucky. they just thought a tie would be enough. russia outplayed them, and deserved the win. wc2010 will be a come back though.
                            russia played very well against holland as well. theyre a young team with nothing to give up. after watching the spain vs. italy game 2day, i think its going to be germany and spain in the final. in my opinion, spain will win it.

good luck to sweden though. :]

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                            X