Who do you want as Chelsea manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you want as Chelsea manager?

Please don't vote if you dislike Chelsea (ie don't pick a manager that you think would fail as Chelsea coach).
    These are the people that have been linked to the job so far. For me it definitely has to be Rijkaard because of his beautiful style of football and his winning mentality. If not him then Mancini. Sven is good but don't think he's fully adapted to the Premier Leage. As for Guus Hiddink, how is he going to have time to prepare the squad with Euro 2008 round the corner?
    Frank Rijkaard
    0%
    Roberto Mancini
    0%
    Guus Hiddink
    0%
    Sven Goran Eriksson
    0%

Mk.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Frank Rijkaard. Plenty of experience coaching big club. His team played a nice style and im sure he would come up with a good formula for Chelsea to be at their best.

Comment

roflcopter 500 meters in the sky at all who didnt choose genius hiddink.

Comment

Nobody wants Mancini?! Hiddink is coaching Russia, how is he gonna take over at Chelsea? I don't even know why he's shortlisted.

Comment

hiddink would be the best coach.

Comment

well maybe Abramovich will $$$ the russian football federation to transer his services lol
              Go Cows!

Comment

someone who can make a man out of Drogba and tell him to sit his ass down when theres a free kick cuz ballack is much better.

Comment

Mancini has proven to be a winner and has won titles with Inter.

Rijkaard hasn't won a title in awhile so I don't know if he will be good

Hiddink will be in charge of Russia, and there are better managers than Eriksson
                  I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X