• Show
Clear All

wtf?? what about Sir Alex Ferguson people

Comment

Qalenoi
      Daei
      ebrahimzadeh

Comment

Zico is great. He won the Turkish Super Cup and the Premier League in his first season. Then he took us the quarters of the UCL. Not a top 3 coach right now, but definaltly will be in the mix in the coming years.

Comment

I think we have to lay down some criteria for choosing a great coach. In my opinion, to be even considered a great coach, one should meet at least two of the following criteria:

1) Win the World Cup as a Coach
          2) Win at least 3(?) domestic league and/or cup competitions in one of the big three (Italy, Spain, England)
          3) Win at least 5(?) domestic league and/or cup competitions in any other league in the world.
          3) Win at least one Continental title (National Team or Club)

I think these can be added to, so feel free to tweak or add more. The biggest flaw in using these criteria is that coaches who work wonders with weak teams but don't usually win anything aren't included.

Further criteria for current vs old coaches:

1) Current is defined as any coach who is currently active, or who has not yet retired and plans on returning to coaching.
          2) Old coach is anyone not falling into Category 1.

Comment

ROFL @ Adesor Vafaseya AND yashar_fasihnia

i cant stop laughing

1)ferguson
            2) lippi
            3) scolari

Comment

Wenger
              Mourinho
              Lippi

Wenger has an eye for talent

Mourinho is the special one

Lippi won the World Cup
              I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Wenger?? are you guys kidding, he isnt in the top 3 world coaches....

1) Guus Hiddink
                2) Jose Mourinho
                3) Sir Alex or Lippi

Comment

how can you put wenger instead of hiddink. hiddink is MAGICAL. wenger finds 16 year olds, makes them put passes together nicely. and thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                    3) Sir Alex or Lippi
                    Na be inke, be een yeki Ehteram mizari, migi Sir Alex, va na be oonke be oonyeki faghat migi Lippi...
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X