X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Villa: I'd sign for the Gunners

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1045670.ece

He will be ruined at Chelsea.
    He should go 2 Arsenal coz they need strikers (van persie is always injured), but i would really wnt him 2 go 2 Man U. LOL

Man Utd =
    Current EPL Champions
    Current European Champions
    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

g0happy is back!

Comment

go to RM
        I got no time for a signiture

Comment

This really made my day.

I have always said we need a Villa at Arsenal.
          This is my number one 'want' in football at the moment.

PLZ WENGER

Comment

arsenal fans remember reyes :-?

Comment

not when hes got bender, van *****, adebaycrap and eduardo to choose from... no way.

Comment

Arsenal need better defenders (Senderos = always shite !!!) and solid experienced midfielders as well as players that can remain fit for 50+ games a season.

Otherwise they wont win a damn thing coz their kids lack experience and their captain and leader is a sissy.

sigpic

Comment

20 million only? and PEPE was 30 million? wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                    20 million only? and PEPE was 30 million? wtf?
                    Would you believe when Carlos Queiroz was manager for one season at Real Madrid, he wanted to buy Pepe....and his price was only something like less than 4 million. The Real Madrid board of directors - the lunatics that they are - refused to buy Pepe saying something like Pepe doesnt have a "shirt selling" capacity. Now a few seasons later, they bought him for the amount you said.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      Would you believe when Carlos Queiroz was manager for one season at Real Madrid, he wanted to buy Pepe....and his price was only something like less than 4 million. The Real Madrid board of directors - the lunatics that they are - refused to buy Pepe saying something like Pepe doesnt have a "shirt selling" capacity. Now a few seasons later, they bought him for the amount you said.

they also considered ronaldinho "too ugly" to play for RM

Comment

hehe..now that u think of it, how come the most ugly players end up in barca?

ronaldinho, reizeger, etoo, olegeur, riavaldo, puyol??
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Villa would be awesome at Arsenal. I think him and Adebayor would complement each other perfectly. It'd be great if we got him.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            hehe..now that u think of it, how come the most ugly players end up in barca?
                            ronaldinho, reizeger, etoo, olegeur, riavaldo, puyol??
                            well messi isn't exactly mr. universe either and iniesta is really pale

but i don't care how they look, i still love everyone who play for barca (except ezquerro and thuram)

Comment

Who wouldn't want to join Arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                              X