Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Otto Pfister talks about why so many foreigners fail in Europe(plz read everyone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otto Pfister talks about why so many foreigners fail in Europe(plz read everyone)

Originally posted by dynastygroup View Post
    As second biggest problem why players fail is they chose the wrong country,African and Asian(I think he meant Iranian) fail because they go to countries with other languages and culture,he says so many Blacks play in Blegium and France because they have the same language and many things same they become starters and ........
    I think that is interesting for us because our players have much cultural and language problems when they go to europe and thats according to this coach the biggets problem along with wrong managers,best example is karimi.this coach was so cool,he really understands the country and the people where he works,otto pfister
    Basically, he is saying that Iranian players should go to Afghanistan?
    sigpic

Comment

no but now u can understand that uae etc is better for iranians than europe or so....thats what he is saying .........

Comment

I agree with most of what he said + the main reason they fail is that they are just not that good, if Karimi went to a team like Hannover or Hamburg instead of Munich then he might of had a chance but he was surrounded by better players, Same with Hashemian (in Bayern) and Daei.
        See Nekounam, he is one of the best in his team, but if he went to Real or Barca he'll never play.
        Thats all it is, some of our players are just not that good for the clubs they joined.
        The other thing is English football, we as Iranians can never play there, its just the pase, tempo and style of play, we are slow and keep the ball too long so the best leagues for us are the Spanish and Italian (trust me).
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Otto Pfister knows where and when to bamboozle.
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
          X