Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Lech Poznan thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EKBATAN
    replied
    Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    No I think it was because everyone was creating official threads for their favorite club team so I just picked a random team and did the same to see what the reactions would be.
    yea that definitely was it. I remember it now. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post



    i think you probably has a crush on a polish chick
    No I think it was because everyone was creating official threads for their favorite club team so I just picked a random team and did the same to see what the reactions would be.

    Leave a comment:


  • EKBATAN
    replied
    Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    LOL I dunno why I created this thread. I have/had no interest at all in this team.



    i think you probably has a crush on a polish chick

    Leave a comment:


  • rugs
    replied
    They beat a strong Fiorentina yesterday in UEFA CL 2-1

    They are now in 2nd place in their group behind FC Basel.

    Leave a comment:


  • perspolis#1
    replied
    Capture.PNG

    I know everyone knows Warsaw is where its at

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    LOL I dunno why I created this thread. I have/had no interest at all in this team.

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    It is great to see Lech Poznan is developing a following amongst PFDC members (PBUT). Next year we (PBUU) will win it all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Soorakhian
    replied
    After Lech beat Groclin 2-1 tonight, Wisla Krakow are Polish champions for the 11th time! Exactly 22:01 CET, the game was over and Wisla were given the prestigous Polish league title! Congratulations (although I hate them as they are Cracovia's arch enemy).

    Leave a comment:


  • Soorakhian
    replied



    THe most famous rapper in the history of Poland has made a tribute song to Lech Poznan. Hope you like it. The lyrics are great.




    Forza Cracovia (I don't like Wisla Krakow anymore)!

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Brother's on crack.
    I (PBUM) will pray for a speedy recovery for your brother.

    Leave a comment:


  • yashar_fasihnia
    replied
    Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    Nottingham Forest won the European Cup twice back in the late 70s/early 80s. Now they are in League One - 3rd tier in English football.

    Dynamo Dresden once ruled East German football before reunification, and now they are in like 3rd tier of German football as well.

    So unless you Mr McElroy have some Iranian playing for Lech or links to Poland in any sort of way, or the fact that IF our very own the-ali supports Lech Poznan......then again since that is not the case, I feel supporting some random has-been Eastern European club is worthy of your latest 'My Latest and Greatest' moment of goozoo, looloo, and football taharat.

    p.s. Legia Wasraw own Lech's ass too
    kinda unrelated but nottingham forest was one of the first european clubs who approached mahdavikia in the late 90s. that time, i think they were not in premier league but 1st division, dont remember. mehdy didnt join them however.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nokhodi
    replied
    Brother's on crack.

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    Fabtacular.

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    Beautiful.

    Leave a comment:


  • KC McElroy
    replied
    Today Lech Poznan once again proved it is the best team on earth and the moon. Lech Poznan shireh!

    Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Topic

Collapse

There are 0 users viewing this topic.

Working...
X