No announcement yet.

Qatar Building $20 Mln (US) Underground Stadium For 2011 Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Okey i agree 20 million is nothing for a stadium.....
    Maybe they found a big hole nd they juss wanna put a roof on it....

Btw Even if this gets built it will never be a World Cup stadium

11.000 Capacity? thats a joke........A World Cup Stadium is minimum of 40.000 capacity?...

Comment

11,000 seat $20 mil stadium? I deem this not threadworthy

Comment

Man If Qatar Hosts The World Cup Do You Know How Good It Would Be For Tm It We Will Be Almost Like Playing At Home.
        I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
          Man If Qatar Hosts The World Cup Do You Know How Good It Would Be For Tm It We Will Be Almost Like Playing At Home.
          but then there is that IF we make it to the WC that one day IF wc ever be set to be hosted by Qatar and also who knows IF we will even have a football federation, but we can day dream and yes that would be really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
            Man 20 Million US dollars is like a piss in the bucket compared to some of the seadiums out there today. Why the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL are building a stadium worth OVER 1 BILLION DOLLARS!
            Even colleges in America like Michigan State University just spent $50 million to renovate Spartan Stadium and add luxury boxes.
            $20M is NOTHING!
            heyffe un pool.

especially for such a crappy sport!

Comment

marg bar IR!!

Comment

What exactly is the point in having an underground stadium? Mageh footbalisthaye Qatar vampire hastand keh az noor mitarsand?
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                X