Originally posted by Masoud_A
View Post
Why didn't you name a "cheap and talented" player that has become famous?
Schweinsteiger was brilliant at Leverkusen, honestly I can say he has turned into an average player at Bayern rather han improve past the player that he was.
The only players that really perform are the bulky physically built players like Lucio, Van Bommel, Van Buyten etc...
But in teh case of Toni and Ribery, I don't see Toni doing anything better than what he did at Fiorentina, but Ribery is just a fantastic player, so I can't see him be destroyed as of yet.
Now you want to diss Real? Raul still holds the Champions League record in goals afetr coming throguh teh youth system.
A recent player to grow is Soldado. And ask anyone and they'll tell you Ramos ahs become one of the best defenders and all round players in Spain with Real after coming in from Sevilla.And who can forget the worlds best goalkeeper Casillas?
Leave a comment: