X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck to Iraq against Australia

Iraq has enough problems in their country as it is
    let's hope for the best for their football team
    they played well against thailand and arguably deserved to win.
    I really hope they beat the "socceroos" and possibly keep them out of qualifying out of their group. I think they have a real chance.
    sigpic

Moved to International football forum.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

No way man, Iraq isint Oman, and i think Australia will grow and play better and better

Comment

i hope iraq pounds them
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by PARSA8 View Post
          No way man, Iraq isint Oman, and i think Australia will grow and play better and better
          I agree. Australia will gain momentum in this tournament. Oman has improved a lot under Calderon, but the Iraqi Olympic team beat Oman 2-0 in the Asian Games, and Oman had the majority of their NT players that day.

Anyway, we'll see. Anything can happen.
          Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

I had 1-1 between Australia and Oman in the prediction league and like you guys I expect Australia to be more comfortable in their second match. I have Iraq losing 1-2 but they definitely have the pedigree to beat the Aussies, so we'll see. Fowz Iraqi inshallah.

Comment

maan... i h8 the aussies with a passion... come on Iraq.... bad luck to Oman

Comment

Beside all the other problems...with the current names and coach we dont have what it take technically to defeat the aussies. Having said that I hope the players learnt a lesson from the Thailand game and prepare well in the remaining days for the Australia game.

Surely the Aussies will come out aggressively after what happened against Oman, because what they played against Oman wasnt their level.

Comment

Australia will gain more momentum as the tournament progresses no doubt.

Unfortunately judging from the 2 games in this group I think that Australia and Oman will progress.

The Iraqi team is just not clicking together.

Comment

i will laugh if australia will not go tho the quarterfinals
                    ENTER SHIKARI 3

Comment

That's just asking for a miracle in my book. No disrespect to Iraq tey are a good team in the region, but they are no where near Austraila. Sorry with all of the crap that is going on in their country it is amazing that they are even able to assemble a team for this torunament. I wish them the best of luck but I highly doubt that Iraq will be able to beat or tie Australia. Just to put things into prespective when was the last time Iraq even qualified for the WC? I believe it was in the 80's but I'm not quite sure. Austraila on the other hand is comming off an impressive 2nd round loss to Italy in the Wrold Cup. Yes they lost Gus Hiddink but they still have a better team overall.

Comment

Working...
                      X