Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this the same Mexico or Panama is realy good !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was this the same Mexico or Panama is realy good !

Panama should have won the game tonight,they controled most of the match and hit the crossbars like 3 times.They should have won.Hard to believe this was the same Mexico who stuffed us with 4 goals 2 weeks ago.

yeah i saw it mexico played sooooo dirty, but panama got 2 reds lol i got hella pissed, yeah they had a goal on ofsides and hit the post like 2 or 3 times also panama almost scored when the guy from mexico tried to clear it and it hit the panama guy and went wide
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

so what was the score?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

mexico 1-0 panama
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

just shows how weak our team melli is

any team with a little bit of smartness and experience can easily defeat us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam
            yeah i saw it mexico played sooooo dirty, but panama got 2 reds lol i got hella pissed, yeah they had a goal on ofsides and hit the post like 2 or 3 times also panama almost scored when the guy from mexico tried to clear it and it hit the panama guy and went wide
            On one shot the Panama striker hit the post it was so close to being a goal. I honestly think we could advnace along with another team in a group that consists of Hon, Cuba, and Panama. Mex is a very dirty team I got pissed as well that Panama got two reds it shoed the ref was biased towards Mex. Well I don't think they were really taking this tourney too seriously their main concern is doing well in Copa America. Honduras(sp?) really impressed me with ther 2-1 win over Mex and their 5-0 romp of Cuba. I dont' know what was the score between Honduras and Panama.

Comment

Mexico has been struggiling all of Gold Cup with pretty much the same squad they beat us with

Comment

Working...
              X